Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Tool said:

Hope the Chiefs have some out clauses, I'm sure they will. Hill seems like a troubled guy.

I'm having a hard time valuing him in dynasty. He may be available in my league but makes me nervous to make a legit play for him. On the other side, upside is obviously very tempting.

With the NFL not suspended him at all, that is telling me all I need to know.  The NFL gives suspensions out like candy.  There is absolutely no benefit to the NFL to not suspend Hill, the only logical reason is Tyreek isn’t the monster the media has made 90% of the public believe.  The NFL got destroyed by the media for not suspending Hill.  The Chiefs are getting destroyed by keeping him.  Tyreek is a great player but he isn’t worth all this negative backlash unless there is a lot more to this story than the public has been told. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kevrunner said:

With the NFL not suspended him at all, that is telling me all I need to know.  The NFL gives suspensions out like candy.  There is absolutely no benefit to the NFL to not suspend Hill, the only logical reason is Tyreek isn’t the monster the media has made 90% of the public believe.  The NFL got destroyed by the media for not suspending Hill.  The Chiefs are getting destroyed by keeping him.  Tyreek is a great player but he isn’t worth all this negative backlash unless there is a lot more to this story than the public has been told. 

This.

Also, I think it was in yesterdays presser where Tyreek made some cryptic remark about it coming out in a hearing or something to that effect. There's more to the story, perhaps there will be clarity at some point in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kittenmittens said:

He narrowly avoided getting a lot less, so giving up a little discount is probably mutually advantageous for Tyreek and KC

I agree with this but 17/yr is just a tad more than Watkins but a great discount for a WR like Tyreek. I would think that would be a great compromise. I'm not basing that on anything though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kevrunner said:

With the NFL not suspended him at all, that is telling me all I need to know.  The NFL gives suspensions out like candy.  There is absolutely no benefit to the NFL to not suspend Hill, the only logical reason is Tyreek isn’t the monster the media has made 90% of the public believe.  The NFL got destroyed by the media for not suspending Hill.  The Chiefs are getting destroyed by keeping him.  Tyreek is a great player but he isn’t worth all this negative backlash unless there is a lot more to this story than the public has been told. 

I mentioned this earlier.....they knew they would get backlash for zero games so they must have felt pretty strongly he didn’t do anything wrong.....it would have been easy to give him a few games.....lot harder to give him none

Watkins will be gone or have to renegotiate after this year unless he goes off, so not sure how much that really plays in......Hill can give them a little discount for standing by him.....and lets not forget he plays with the the best QB in the league that gives him the best chance to take advantage of his skill set and win Super Bowls....and a solid franchise and coaching staff...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

I mentioned this earlier.....they knew they would get backlash for zero games so they must have felt pretty strongly he didn’t do anything wrong.....it would have been easy to give him a few games.....lot harder to give him none

Come on... Are you serious? Does anyone think he did nothing wrong?

Anyway, yes, they knew they'd get backlash for giving him nothing, but surely they knew they'd get more backlash for giving him 4 games, 6, whatever, for what amounts to a bad smell, if there was no hard evidence. Barring any evidence that he abused his kid I feel like they just did the same thing as they did early in the Ray Rice situation - turn a blind eye until there is some glaring evidence they have to address. 

That said, I'm pretty surprised they didn't give him a game or two for the obvious verbal abuse toward his son's mother on the tape. That is by definition verbal abuse.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to playing Avengers with my little boys. Hopefully they don't end up with broken bones.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

Come on... Are you serious? Does anyone think he did nothing wrong?

Anyway, yes, they knew they'd get backlash for giving him nothing, but surely they knew they'd get more backlash for giving him 4 games, 6, whatever, for what amounts to a bad smell, if there was no hard evidence. Barring any evidence that he abused his kid I feel like they just did the same thing as they did early in the Ray Rice situation - turn a blind eye until there is some glaring evidence they have to address. 

That said, I'm pretty surprised they didn't give him a game or two for the obvious verbal abuse toward his son's mother on the tape. That is by definition verbal abuse.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to playing Avengers with my little boys. Hopefully they don't end up with broken bones.

Nope. He gets suspended every single time if they even thought he did something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Nope. He gets suspended every single time if they even thought he did something. 

Nope.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp it looks like the mob will continue to cling to their false narrative which is all they have really. 

I'm going to enjoy watching Tyreek play football. Hopefully he stays healthy. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grigs Allmoon said:

Come on... Are you serious? Does anyone think he did nothing wrong?

Anyway, yes, they knew they'd get backlash for giving him nothing, but surely they knew they'd get more backlash for giving him 4 games, 6, whatever, for what amounts to a bad smell, if there was no hard evidence. Barring any evidence that he abused his kid I feel like they just did the same thing as they did early in the Ray Rice situation - turn a blind eye until there is some glaring evidence they have to address. 

That said, I'm pretty surprised they didn't give him a game or two for the obvious verbal abuse toward his son's mother on the tape. That is by definition verbal abuse.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to playing Avengers with my little boys. Hopefully they don't end up with broken bones.

I'm comfortable giving the benefit of the doubt he did nothing wrong.

Edited by matuski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Stinkin Ref nailed it.  Not seeing many apologies round here.  Rather than suspending him @FBG Moderator should be offering him a staff position.  Dude may have saved countless people from ruining their dynasty teams.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

@Stinkin Ref nailed it.  Not seeing many apologies round here.  Rather than suspending him @FBG Moderator should be offering him a staff position.  Dude may have saved countless people from ruining their dynasty teams.

:confused:  Looks like he was warned for 

Quote

 

oh believe me....the "I told you so" post is in the works...it’s in the editing room right now....the biggest hold up is going back through all the ChiefsD, Buffaloes, VoiceofReason, FreeBagel, KittenMittens, Dr. Dan, Aanarchy99, Dr. Octopus, Bazinga! Bronco Billy, etc…and trying not to leave anybody out…..


 

The "told you so / rub their nose in it" type posts never are good.

Aside from that one, his other posts on this have been excellent. Thanks for posting @Stinkin Ref and I hope you'll keep with it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

@Stinkin Ref nailed it.  Not seeing many apologies round here.  Rather than suspending him @FBG Moderator should be offering him a staff position.  Dude may have saved countless people from ruining their dynasty teams.

Oh none of us we'll get apologizes. The people that jumped the gun will never allow themselves to be wrong about this. In their mind they are still right. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FBG Moderator said:

:confused:  Looks like he was warned suspended for 

The "told you so / rub their nose in it" type posts never are good.

Aside from that one, his other posts on this have been excellent. Thanks for posting @Stinkin Ref and I hope you'll keep with it. 

 

:lmao:...I guess the "editing room" portion was somehow taken seriously.....lol.......

guess its just a one way street around here....its okay all day to tell somebody they were right and made a great call on a guy in fantasy and give em a pat on the back.....but you can't tell somebody they were wrong and made a bad call....we are too sensitive for that and can't deal with it....that's being mean and "not excellent".....gotta be puppies and rainbows 24/7...

 

Edited by Stinkin Ref
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

:lmao:...I guess the "editing room" portion was somehow taken seriously.....lol.......

guess its just a one way street around here....its okay all day to tell somebody they were right and made a great call on a guy in fantasy and give em a pat on the back.....but you can't tell somebody they were wrong and made a bad call....we are too sensitive for that and can't deal with it....that's being mean and "not excellent".....gotta be puppies and rainbows 24/7...

 

I actually enjoy when old posts are quoted.  I think recognizing thinking errors and also posters that don't come back to face the heat are some that I take less seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stinkin Ref said:

:lmao:...I guess the "editing room" portion was somehow taken seriously.....lol.......

guess its just a one way street around here....its okay all day to tell somebody they were right and made a great call on a guy in fantasy and give em a pat on the back.....but you can't tell somebody they were wrong and made a bad call....we are too sensitive for that and can't deal with it....that's being mean and "not excellent".....gotta be puppies and rainbows 24/7...

 

Hi Stinkin Ref,

i don't think it's puppies and rainbows at all. Our goal is 100% encouraging good discussion. And it's been my experience, when posts get into the calling out the specific posters who missed and making sure they pay their penance and show them up, that just kills good discussion. 

At least that's what we're trying to do. And I know it's probably tame for how most boards operate. Thanks for the good contributions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On that note, if you guys could let me know accurately exactly how the Melvin Gordon and Ezekiel Elliott situations will play out, I'd REALLY appreciate it. 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 4
  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joe Bryant said:

On that note, if you guys could let me know accurately exactly how the Melvin Gordon and Ezekiel Elliott situations will play out, I'd REALLY appreciate it. 

Add @Stinkin Ref to your payroll and he might share. Dude had mahommes as qb1 last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Add @Stinkin Ref to your payroll and he might share. Dude had mahommes as qb1 last year

Sure. We're always looking for great writers. @Stinkin Ref shoot me an email to bryant@footballguys.com with writing samples and links and we'll take a look. Thanks. Put "Contributor Position" in the title please. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joe Bryant said:

Sure. We're always looking for great writers. @Stinkin Ref shoot me an email to bryant@footballguys.com with writing samples and links and we'll take a look. Thanks. Put "Contributor Position" in the title please. Thanks. 

Lol....please don’t let my brother from another mother pull your chain.....he’s just trying to pimp me out to get me out of the Mock Draft Forum and IBL forums which are the only places I really belong....I get in trouble if I venture out of there as you can see....plus my fantasy opinions would make your VBD head explode...and I use too many of these ellipsis things....:banned:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Lol....please don’t let my brother from another mother pull your chain.....he’s just trying to pimp me out to get me out of the Mock Draft Forum and IBL forums which are the only places I really belong....I get in trouble if I venture out of there as you can see....plus my fantasy opinions would make your VBD head explode...and I use too many of these ellipsis things....:banned:

... keep those ellipses to 3 dots homie. That’s how it’s done.

but by all means, make heads explode around here - we could use a bit of that 😎

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Lol....please don’t let my brother from another mother pull your chain.....he’s just trying to pimp me out to get me out of the Mock Draft Forum and IBL forums which are the only places I really belong....I get in trouble if I venture out of there as you can see....plus my fantasy opinions would make your VBD head explode...and I use too many of these ellipsis things....:banned:

Thanks. 

So what's your take on how many, if any games Elliott and Gordon will miss due to a holdout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Thanks. 

So what's your take on how many, if any games Elliott and Gordon will miss due to a holdout?

:shrug:Jerry gets Zeke done because I think he thinks the cowboys are in a little bit of a window and there is no dominant team or teams in the NFC and Zeke is the straw that stirs the drink....Zeke misses zero games....he may do something similar to what Elway did with Chris Harris jr and just give him a “raise” to keep him happy this year and then renegotiate a new longer deal after the season...

Everybody thinks the Chargers are in a window as well but I really think the Chargers think they can win without Gordon and its not like Gordon is getting peanuts.....Ekeler and crew can get it done....Gordon is barking up the wrong tree but seems pot committed....I think this goes nowhere until week 10 or whatever when he needs to get his year in by reporting for the last six or whatever it is....but I think he is getting really bad advice as he doesn’t have the resume  Bell did.....I don’t see him getting anywhere close to what he thinks he is worth down the road and missing those games checks will start to hurt....but I have no clue and really don’t follow all the ins and outs of contract stuff

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 4:33 AM, Dr. Octopus said:

He’s better off saying nothing.

I would probably draft Hill in redraft,  it he went for $90/$500 in a 12-team dynasty start-up today, and that’s just way too high for the risk. IMO Hill is a problem looking for a place to happen. I’m a little shocked he wasn’t suspended over this, but that’s gotta be double secret probation at this point. I wouldn’t touch him in dynasty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

:shrug:Jerry gets Zeke done because I think he thinks the cowboys are in a little bit of a window and there is no dominant team or teams in the NFC and Zeke is the straw that stirs the drink....Zeke misses zero games....he may do something similar to what Elway did with Chris Harris jr and just give him a “raise” to keep him happy this year and then renegotiate a new longer deal after the season...

Everybody thinks the Chargers are in a window as well but I really think the Chargers think they can win without Gordon and its not like Gordon is getting peanuts.....Ekeler and crew can get it done....Gordon is barking up the wrong tree but seems pot committed....I think this goes nowhere until week 10 or whatever when he needs to get his year in by reporting for the last six or whatever it is....but I think he is getting really bad advice as he doesn’t have the resume  Bell did.....I don’t see him getting anywhere close to what he thinks he is worth down the road and missing those games checks will start to hurt....but I have no clue and really don’t follow all the ins and outs of contract stuff

Agreed. That seems to be what most people are thinking.  

Gordon results to question. Elliott results to question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I would probably draft Hill in redraft,  it he went for $90/$500 in a 12-team dynasty start-up today, and that’s just way too high for the risk. IMO Hill is a problem looking for a place to happen. I’m a little shocked he wasn’t suspended over this, but that’s gotta be double secret probation at this point. I wouldn’t touch him in dynasty. 

I think this is where I’m tending too. I only have him in one dynasty and I may move him if I can get the right deal. I’ll admit though that I’m a fantasy player who needs to be able to pull for the guys on my team. No judgment for folks who aren’t; that’s just me. And I still feel like parts of this stink and his recent quote only reinforces that for me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DAG said:

I think this is where I’m tending too. I only have him in one dynasty and I may move him if I can get the right deal. I’ll admit though that I’m a fantasy player who needs to be able to pull for the guys on my team. No judgment for folks who aren’t; that’s just me. And I still feel like parts of this stink and his recent quote only reinforces that for me. 

I’ve felt the same about players in the past. I like rooting for my players. It’s hard to root for a guy who (allegedly) terrorizes a toddler & his mother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I’ve felt the same about players in the past. I like rooting for my players. It’s hard to root for a guy who (allegedly) terrorizes a toddler & his mother. 

That's a real thing for a lot of people. I totally get it. Fantasy Football is supposed to be fun. Part of the fun is picking players you like to root for. I don't begrudge anyone that lets this factor into their decisions. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

That's a real thing for a lot of people. I totally get it. Fantasy Football is supposed to be fun. Part of the fun is picking players you like to root for. I don't begrudge anyone that lets this factor into their decisions. 

It’s really disappointing - Hill was my mancrush last year, and headed into my first Dynasty start-up this year I was prepared to bid up to 20% on him.

then the off-season hit. 

He still went for $90/500, just not to my team. I spent a little more (overspent) to get Hopkins instead. 

It just woulda felt kinda icky cheering for the dude. Plus I can’t help but think with his history he’s one bad moment away from never playing again, which is also a factor in whether I wanna hitch my dynasty wagon to that pony, so there’s a bit of calculated decision-making there too. I may not touch him in redraft either. :shrug:

Ps - happy almost football season to ya @Joe Bryant. Good to be back. :pickle:

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually want to root for Hill.  I want him on all my teams. 

I want to root for a player who seems to be trying to keep his family out of the mud even if it means taking big PR hits in the media that are probably a big stretch at best. 

Most fans are out there calling him a PoS because of what is alleged, but there is a lot of evidence that there is a very long running and calculated smear campaign dating back to the college allegations that the internet media seems more than happy to harvest clicks from.  It's easy to say he admitted to it and condemn him, but the plea deal seemed a little too good to be offered if they thought a conviction was likely at trial.

He could most likely clear his name in the media by making his side of the story public, but he is taking the high road.  It seems likely to me that he showed this to the NFL, but not the media based on absolutely no suspension.  I think it's unfair how quickly we collectively judge, and there is enough chance that there really is something behind the scenes that flips this whole story the other way and makes Hill a victim in a lot of ways. 

If he did do something, I'm still rooting for him.  Not so much for football in that sense, but for him to turn things around and do what is right for his children and family. 

I didn't give enough benefit of the doubt when this started.  I regret jumping to conclusions without any real facts.  Maybe I'm overcomoensating for that now, or maybe I'm just being contrarian, but a lot of things stink about this whole thing.  I also believe there is no way the NFL, who only cares about PR, took a PR hit of their own to not suspend Hill without good evidence that he is innocent. 

Edited by kittenmittens
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittenmittens said:

I actually want to root for Hill.  I want him on all my teams. 

I want to root for a player who seems to be trying to keep his family out of the mud even if it means taking big PR hits in the media that are probably a big stretch at best. 

Most fans are out there calling him a PoS because of what is alleged, but there is a lot of evidence that there is a very long running and calculated smear campaign dating back to the college allegations that the internet media seems more than happy to harvest clicks from.  It's easy to say he admitted to it and condemn him, but the plea deal seemed a little too good to be offered if they thought a conviction was likely at trial.

He could most likely clear his name in the media by making his side of the story public, but he is taking the high road.  It seems likely to me that he showed this to the NFL, but not the media based on absolutely no suspension.  I think it's unfair how quickly we collectively judge, and there is enough chance that there really is something behind the scenes that flips this whole story the other way and makes Hill a victim in a lot of ways. 

If he did do something, I'm still rooting for him.  Not so much for football in that sense, but for him to turn things around and do what is right for his children and family. 

I didn't give enough benefit of the doubt when this started.  I regret jumping to conclusions without any real facts.  Maybe I'm overcomoensating for that now, or maybe I'm just being contrarian, but a lot of things stink about this whole thing.  I also believe there is no way the NFL, who only cares about PR, took a PR hit of their own to not suspend Hill without good evidence that he is innocent. 

Weird that you seem to know his side of the story that he’s chosen to keep hidden. 

That’s quite the leap of faith you’re taking with that benefit of the doubt, even in the face of the damning recording of his own voice. 

I’ll say this: if I was accused of terrorizing a little kid & a woman and could “clear my name” by “making (my) side of the story public” you bet your ### I’d be making it public & clearing my name.

respectfully, I disagree with your sweeping assertion of Hill’s innocence & can’t imagine what you’re basing this whole “clear his name” thing on. 

Each to their own - I’m not judge jury &’executioner,  but I hear him threatening a woman who had just told him that her some is terrified of him. 

I can sure as hell judge what I heard. I don’t need anyone in the media telling me anything to get all that. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Weird that you seem to know his side of the story that he’s chosen to keep hidden. 

That’s quite the leap of faith you’re taking with that benefit of the doubt, even in the face of the damning recording of his own voice. 

I’ll say this: if I was accused of terrorizing a little kid & a woman and could “clear my name” by “making (my) side of the story public” you bet your ### I’d be making it public & clearing my name.

respectfully, I disagree with your sweeping assertion of Hill’s innocence & can’t imagine what you’re basing this whole “clear his name” thing on. 

Each to their own - I’m not judge jury &’executioner,  but I hear him threatening a woman who had just told him that her some is terrified of him. 

I can sure as hell judge what I heard. I don’t need anyone in the media telling me anything to get all that. 

I'm guessing based on your post that you have not heard the full audio or read deeper into this?

I'm basing it on the fact that several entities investigated this including law enforcement and from what we can tell found no wrongdoing on Hill's part. 

As for keeping it hidden, reports are that there is an ongoing custody lawsuit.  I would imagine that Hill hads legal advice saying to keep this sort of information private for those purposes at least.  If the craziest rumors involving the mothers family have any truth to them, there could be an ongoing law enforcement investigation into that which may preclude public sharing.  In either of those cases it would probably come out eventually. 

Reports are that he cooperated fully with the NFL and they didn't suspend him at all, which is telling IMO.  Law enforcement did not charge him.  The Chiefs presumably investigated this as well...  

 

I don't want to rehash this much further because most of it was posted previously in the past few months.  Won't blame you at all if you don't want to go back into this thread... 

Edited by kittenmittens
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kittenmittens said:

I'm guessing based on your post that you have not heard the full audio or read deeper into this?

I'm basing it on the fact that several entities investigated this including law enforcement and from what we can tell found no wrongdoing on Hill's part. 

As for keeping it hidden, reports are that there is an ongoing custody lawsuit.  I would imagine that Hill hads legal advice saying to keep this sort of information private for those purposes at least.  If the craziest rumors involving the mothers family have any truth to them, there could be an ongoing law enforcement investigation into that which may preclude public sharing.  In either of those cases it would probably come out eventually. 

Reports are that he cooperated fully with the NFL and they didn't suspend him at all, which is telling IMO.  Law enforcement did not charge him.  The Chiefs presumably investigated this as well...  

 

I don't want to rehash this much further because most of it was posted previously in the past few months.  Won't blame you at all if you don't want to go back into this thread... 

All I know is no one pressed charges. 

happens a lot. 

Refresh my memory, but didnt Hill have a history of violence towards women? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2682031-tyreek-hill-has-the-makings-of-a-star-but-also-an-ugly-past-none-should-forget

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we stop relitigating this with no new information? It's football season now. Just like with Mixon, at a certain point we need to all make a personal decision about whether we're going to own him or not...and then keep it to football until new information comes out that hasn't been combed through for 35 pages already. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

All I know is no one pressed charges. 

happens a lot. 

Refresh my memory, but didnt Hill have a history of violence towards women? 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2682031-tyreek-hill-has-the-makings-of-a-star-but-also-an-ugly-past-none-should-forget

That article is almost three year old ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can we stop relitigating this with no new information? It's football season now. Just like with Mixon, at a certain point we need to all make a personal decision about whether we're going to own him or not...and then keep it to football until new information comes out that hasn't been combed through for 35 pages already. 

Hey all new here. And this is where I'm at, I just compartmentalize it all as much as possible. Like you said it's time for football and on that note I'm all in on hill for my teams if I can land him, I have him in one league so far and pretty pumped about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hankmoody said:

That article is almost three year old ffs.

Why does the age of the article matter in the slightest? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Why does the age of the article matter in the slightest? 

Because recent information... from the mouth of the 'victim', indicates that the 2014 incident didn't happen at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brewer said:

Because recent information... from the mouth of the 'victim', indicates that the 2014 incident didn't happen at all.

People change stories when $$$$$ is involved. 

Happens a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

People change stories when $$$$$ is involved. 

Happens a lot. 

Not sure if you are fishing or not, but on the same tape where the 'victim' tried to get Hill in trouble again, she essentially admits to fabricating the 2014 incident.

People also lie when money is involved, it happens a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, brewer said:

Because recent information... from the mouth of the 'victim', indicates that the 2014 incident didn't happen at all.

Just googled around - I didn’t find anything that said she exonerated him, but I did find Tyreek Hill’s actual quote in his plea agreement where he plead guilty & admitted that he choked his pregnant g/f.

”“I — I did something that — I did something that I shouldn’t have done that night, which was I just let my feelings take — take control of me,” Hill told associate district judge Stephen Kistler in August 2015. “I wasn’t thinking. I just — I just reacted and hit her, choked her. I’m real sorry for that.”

Seems like he said he lost control & choked his pregnant girlfriend, but maybe my comprehension isn’t what it once was. :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brewer said:

Not sure if you are fishing or not, but on the same tape where the 'victim' tried to get Hill in trouble again, she essentially admits to fabricating the 2014 incident.

People also lie when money is involved, it happens a lot.

He plead guilty. He said he choked her.

not sure if you’re fishing or not, but I’m the one posting a quote from his plea agreement & you seem to be pulling stuff out of thin air. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, brewer said:

Have a good day sir.

Do you have a link to the alleged exoneration? Or did you just make that up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

He plead guilty. He said he choked her.

not sure if you’re fishing or not, but I’m the one posting a quote from his plea agreement & you seem to be pulling stuff out of thin air. 

The recording is in this thread and all over the internet.  Feel free to find it if you haven't already made up your mind regards to Hill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, brewer said:

The recording is in this thread and all over the internet.  Feel free to find it if you haven't already made up your mind regards to Hill.

Except he plead guilty in court and admitted losing control and hitting / choking her.

Why would he do that if he wasn’t guilty of doing that? 

““I — I did something that — I did something that I shouldn’t have done that night, which was I just let my feelings take — take control of me,” Hill told associate district judge Stephen Kistler in August 2015. “I wasn’t thinking. I just — I just reacted and hit her, choked her. I’m real sorry for that.””

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You honestly don't understand why someone would plead to a lesser charge even if they are innocent to avoid a trial which they may lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brewer said:

You honestly don't understand why someone would plead to a lesser charge even if they are innocent to avoid a trial which they may lose?

I honestly don’t know why anyone would admit to domestic battery of a pregnant women If they weren’t guilty of it, no.

so weird that this keeps happening to Hill, too - almost like it fits the exact same pattern of all domestic abusers. 

Very generous of you to give Hill the benefit of the doubt again & again though. The women were all lying, Hill was framed, but thought his best bet was to plead guilty to hitting & choking a pregnant woman? :o

I tend to be less generous. I believe in Occam’s Razor. The simplest explanation is probably correct. 

Also

  “When people show you who they are, believe them.”

~Dr. Maya Angelou

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.