Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

With HIll in, have to choose three between him, Golladay, Chark, and Sutton.

No idea what to do.

1 hour ago, IheartGuinness said:

Not sure yet. Just not sure if his involvement will be limited. Thinking about sitting him for Chark. 

No matter what I do, I feel like it's going to be the wrong call...

This was my choice as well. In the end went Hill with trepidation.

8 minutes ago, conlilnew said:

I guess if Hill is playing he's too good to sit for Hardman even though it might be Hardman that benefits from having Hill on the field. Shouldn't be this tough of a decision but it is. Should probably always start Hill if he's active.

You have to go with your stud if he is playing.  I'm troubled that KC says they will "rotate Hill in" as that sounds limited, but still, he is such a big play maker that you have to play him over Hardman who hasn't been consistent even with Hill out.

Just traded for him this week, so won't have the patience to hold him out. Have him in over DK Metcalf.

Boom. Congratulations if you didn't give in to fear and started him. He's already off and running.

• Like 1

:lmao: Finally got my best player back! 

• Like 1

I think they call that "my ball mentality".

That was sick. The amount of air Hill got on that jump was impressive.

Looked like he jumped his height to get that. Not bad for a 5'10 wideout. Not bad at all.

Guy looks good out there. No hesitation in contact, speedy and crisp.

23 hours ago, tombonneau said:

Oh great now your giving me second thoughts haha. I guess it's about minimizing regret. If Hill goes off I'd feel more a dope with him on my bench vs Brown. Because IMO Brown has more usage question marks. We have yet to see how McVay will divvy up touches sans Gurley. While I don't really believe much in Henderson you never know. Plus SF is a tough matchup. Hopefully they put Hill on ice one more week and it is moot. 

Aaaargh. This is why you should run your own team and go with your gut. Started Brown over Hill and it cost me the week. Only myself to blame. But dang I laid out my entire case about minimizing regret and here I am Monday morning with regret coming out of eyeballs. Will we ever learn?

7 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

Aaaargh. This is why you should run your own team and go with your gut. Started Brown over Hill and it cost me the week. Only myself to blame. But dang I laid out my entire case about minimizing regret and here I am Monday morning with regret coming out of eyeballs. Will we ever learn?

All my substitution possibilities or best balls in one of my leagues and I still would have lost by fifty, standard scoring, no bonuses, PPR, etc. So I've learned one thing: When you get your ### severely kicked by the auto-draft bot team in your league that the commish runs because some dude flaked on the league, you best be humble. And a touch angry with that guy, too. 

Edited by rockaction

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

All my substitution possibilities or best balls in one of my leagues and I still would have lost by fifty, standard scoring, no bonuses, PPR, etc. So I've learned one thing: When you get your ### severely kicked by the auto-draft bot team in your league that the commish runs because some dude flaked on the league, you best be humble. And a touch angry with that guy, too. 

Lol, thanks I at least feel better I didn't lose to a zombie team.

• Thanks 1

Tyreek Hill caught 5-of-10 targets for 80 yards and two touchdowns in Kansas City's Week 6 loss to the Texans.

It was obvious Hill was healthy the moment Kansas City took the field as their first play went in his direction on a downfield fly route. Hill capped off the Chiefs' opening drive with a 46-yard catch between two defenders that took a valiant leap (and ensuing effort) on a free play that resulted in Kansas City going up 7-0. His second touchdown occurred on man-to-man coverage gone awry. With a team-high 10 targets under his belt in his first start since Week 1, it's clear Hill will be a lid-lifting matchup-proof WR1 in every game moving forward. Start him with confidence against the Broncos on Thursday.

Edited by The Frankman

He won me the week. :wub: 

Davonte Adams Can come back now please and thank you. :sadbanana:

Wondering if any of the other KC WRs are still worth keeping or playing with Hill back.  I got Robinson and don't expect much from him going forward.  Anyone else feel the same?

2 hours ago, Jamesinaz said:

Wondering if any of the other KC WRs are still worth keeping or playing with Hill back.  I got Robinson and don't expect much from him going forward.  Anyone else feel the same?

He wasn't doing anything before hill got back. I am dumping him quickly.

• Like 1

So mad at myself for letting him go for a song when I thought he was done in the league during the off-season.

Just FYI, Denver currently gives up least fantasy points to WRs (in my scoring format at least)

2018 tyreek vs. denver

4 tar, 3 rec 70 yds

13 tar, 9 rec, 54 yds

2017 tyreek vs. denver

6 tar, 2 rec 38 yds (only pllayed against denver once this year)

2 hours ago, iamkoza said:

Just FYI, Denver currently gives up least fantasy points to WRs (in my scoring format at least)

2018 tyreek vs. denver

4 tar, 3 rec 70 yds

13 tar, 9 rec, 54 yds

2017 tyreek vs. denver

6 tar, 2 rec 38 yds (only pllayed against denver once this year)

Chris Harris is a very good defensive back.

Still starting Tyreek. 

12 hours ago, cap'n grunge said:

So mad at myself for letting him go for a song when I thought he was done in the league during the off-season.

you weren't alone in making self righteous knee jerk snap judgments without really knowing the details...there are about 40 pages in this thread starting early in the spring when a bunch of people did the same thing......

40 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

you weren't alone in making self righteous knee jerk snap judgments without really knowing the details...there are about 40 pages in this thread starting early in the spring when a bunch of people did the same thing......

Happy to say I was one of the rational voices. Still bummed that a trade deal in my other dynasty league where a guy offered me Tyreek Hill for Matt Ryan + TY Hilton got pulled before I could accept. He must have sent it like 6 hours before the news broke that Hill would not be suspended and then yanked it. I would have still smash accepted though.

Only problem was I was at my wedding and had my phone on silent. Marriage killing me before it even started ....

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Come on! Need a big game! 

• Like 1

How do we feel without Mahomes in the picture?

Feels like Hill loses the deep balls, but he's dangerous on screens and quick shots too, no?

7 minutes ago, smcindoe said:

How do we feel without Mahomes in the picture?

Feels like Hill loses the deep balls, but he's dangerous on screens and quick shots too, no?

Nope, long night with Moore 

Typical. I do this to every player I've ever had on my fantasy team. Without fail. I'll ruin them. 

1 minute ago, PigSkinMan said:

If Mahomes is out next week this really blows. Means Tyreek would only been useful once in the first 8 weeks. 

Based on early speculation I think we need to worry about a lot more than just next week for Mahomes.

1 minute ago, PigSkinMan said:

If Mahomes is out next week this really blows. Means Tyreek would only been useful once in the first 8 weeks. 

If? Mahomes ain’t playing next week 

3 minutes ago, PigSkinMan said:

1 minute ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Based on early speculation I think we need to worry about a lot more than just next week for Mahomes.

Um yeah, he's going to be out for quite a while. 

I have Hill in two leagues, going against Mahomes in both...still can't capitalize.

2 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

Um yeah, he's going to be out for quite a while. 

My bad, haven’t even seen the injury.