What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kim K robbed in Paris (1 Viewer)

If you travel to a foreign country with $10 Million in jewelry and instagram everything you do so that the entire world knows exactly where you are, you KINDA deserve it.

The 2nd dumbest person in this story is the insurance underwriter who made the decision to provide her jewelry floater. Whops.

If you travel to a foreign country with $10 Million in jewelry and instagram everything you do so that the entire world knows exactly where you are, you KINDA deserve it.

The 2nd dumbest person in this story is the insurance underwriter who made the decision to provide her jewelry floater. Whops.
Probably wasn't even her jewelry. Most likely loaned by a jeweler for exposure. 

I believe the Kardashians are Armenian, not Italian.

Apparently she begged for her life, claiming she "has babies to take care of at home".  

While a frightening experience for sure, I'm also sure that her nannies and the entourage of day care workers who currently do all the work of taking care of her kids would still manage.  Seems a bit shallow as she's constantly jet-setting around the world without her kids and then claiming that she has kids to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where's the jewelry, Kardashian!"

Kim turns to look at her butt.

"It's uh, it's down there somewhere. Lemme take another look. "

Apparently she begged for her life, claiming she "has babies to take care of at home".  

While a frightening experience for sure, I'm also sure that her nannies and the entourage of day care workers who currently do all the work of taking care of her kids would still manage.  Seems a bit shallow as she's constantly jet-setting around the world without her kids and then claiming that she has kids to take care of.
:lmao:  Just a bit...No one deserves to be robbed at gun point, if true. That being said really hard to feel sorry for this attention whore.

I hope the cops crack this case and they get whoever is behind this. 

The French Interior Ministry said five men are believed to have threatened the hotel concierge with a weapon before handcuffing him and forcing him to let two of them inside Kardashian's quarters. Upon making their way into the residence, the men "gagged and bound" Kardashian at her hands and feet before holding her at gunpoint.

The men are believed to be still at large after escaping the hotel on bikes, NBC News New York reported.
So five men dressed cops wearing ski masks ride up on motorcycles to a fancy Paris hotel, walk by the doorman without any suspicion, pull a gun on the concierge without anyone else seeing, are all taken up to her room (where she's alone without any bodyguards), then walk right out of the hotel past the doorman again, and ride off on motorcycles.  Uh huh.

Actually, the 2nd dumbest person here would be you without knowing the terms of the policy.  

So five men dressed cops wearing ski masks ride up on motorcycles to a fancy Paris hotel, walk by the doorman without any suspicion, pull a gun on the concierge without anyone else seeing, are all taken up to her room (where she's alone without any bodyguards), then walk right out of the hotel past the doorman again, and ride off on motorcycles.  Uh huh.
I'm sure the authorities will analyze everything. 

Actually, the 2nd dumbest person here would be you without knowing the terms of the policy.  
I'm sure there's a deductible and I'm guessing they probably have reinsurance  (can't imagine they're going to subject themselves to 10 million in 1 pop) but writing a floater for her given how much of a target she is was probably a poor underwriting decision.

Of course, as someone staged earlier, it all may be loaner jewelry anyway

Why didn't they just use the backdoor?

I'm sure there's a deductible and I'm guessing they probably have reinsurance  (can't imagine they're going to subject themselves to 10 million in 1 pop) but writing a floater for her given how much of a target she is was probably a poor underwriting decision.

Of course, as someone staged earlier, it all may be loaner jewelry anyway
lol you don't know what type of premiums were being paid on the jewelry.  That small piece of information might be needed to determine if the underwriting decision was "poor" because the underwriter was a dumb ###.

Users who are viewing this thread