What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming MLB playoffs (1 Viewer)

Michael Brown

Footballguy
Pretty sure this is the first time in my life I won't be home during baseball playoffs, as a friend is getting married in Outer Banks this Friday. Is the MLB.TV app available to stream the postseason or is that just regular season? Does TBS have something? There's no way I'm missing everything for my dude's SECOND wedding...wifi better be good way the hell out there on the beach!

Pretty sure this is the first time in my life I won't be home during baseball playoffs, as a friend is getting married in Outer Banks this Friday. Is the MLB.TV app available to stream the postseason or is that just regular season? Does TBS have something? There's no way I'm missing everything for my dude's SECOND wedding...wifi better be good way the hell out there on the beach!
WatchTBS app will have all the TBS games.  I think FoxSportsGo will have the fox games.

Users who are viewing this thread