What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pence-Kaine VP Debate Thread*** (1 Viewer)

bud29

Footballguy
9 ET tonight. Trump-Clinton debate had to compete with MNF, but this one has to compete with some playoff baseball, and the fact that it's a VP debate. Trump has announced that he will be tweeting throughout the event.

9 ET tonight. Trump-Clinton debate had to compete with MNF, but this one has to compete with some playoff baseball, and the fact that it's a VP debate. Trump has announced that he will be tweeting throughout the event.

oh holy god

i was gonna say sum'n. honest. then the rain stopped and i got to lookin out at all the snails on the walk and......

Last edited by a moderator:
If you close your eyes during the debate you can imagine what a 'normal' election would have been like:

- Liberals getting irked over social policy and foreign policy blunders.

- Conservatives shaking fists over fiscal policy and slouching to Gomorrah.

- Midwestern governor and Mid-Atlantic governor arguing about each others' records and budgets.

Yeah.

i mean, could you eat those snails, just get a strainer or sumn and fill it with sidewalk snails and steam em up or is it like mushrooms where like half the ones you can get right in front of you will make you super sick......

I am a bit of a national political junkie and follow almost everything on the presidential level about as closely as any reasonable person can be expected to.  With that said, the thought of watching Mike Pence and Tim Kaine debating today makes my hair hurt.  I get that its about as important a VP debate that we'll ever have as there is a reasonable chance that our next president either drops dead or is jailed before their term is up.   But I can't tell you how not exited I am about sitting up till 11pm tonight listening to policy minutiae from these two.  The one guy looks like a a cross between Lute Olson and Greg Olsen and the other looks like Jack Nicholson's joker without the makeup.  

But maybe I don't have to watch since the GOP has already announced that Pence has won the debate 

Trump and Pence totally seem like they'd hang out together. So much in common with these two kindred spirits. 

Sconch said:
So 50/50?

Dude hates the gays.  Actually probably a self loather.
I will be you $1,000,000,000 and give you all the odds he doesn't come close to saying that terrible word you blocked from the filter.

These guys are NOT alike. Pence is a religious extremist. Hopefully Kaine will bring that out tonight.
"“I’m a Christian, a conservative and a Republican … in that order.”

That's great...if you're not a lawmaker or one heartbeat away from POTUS.

But Pence does look like he could be like Superman's dad or a senior citizen Superman or something like that......so he has that going for him.  

This is pretty much the real debate here. This is the most talk on policy you'll hear in these 4 debates.
And that's the trap for Pence. If he's bad tonight, Kaine wins. If he's good tonight, Republicans will ask themselves, why don't we have him at the top?

Users who are viewing this thread