What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver help (1 Viewer)

Wayne Kenof

Footballguy
10 man Standard League NON PPR 4-0

roster:

qb: Rodgers cousins

rb: Charles ware d.murray McKinnon d.washington(det) t.coleman

wr: j.nelson Edelman s.sheppard t.williams t.Pryor

te: olsen

dst: ari

k: gano

Waiver position: 10

thinking of dropping cousins for olsens bye week (7)

te available:

ertz (min)

j.graham (@ari)

Walford (@jax)

henry (@atl)

brate (@sf)

is it a safe bet to ride ari ros? 

Or

bills 

rams

titans

falcons

Would you drop Washington for Dixon?

WHIR!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would def drop Washington for Dixon now that he's hurt

Defenses are so up and down.....I'd prob stream

J Graham has looked good last few games

Henry @ atlanta is a juicy matchup. if not for matchup Ertz would definitely be the guy, but man that Minney d looks good. If this is redraft washington doesn't have much value atm.

I don't see a reason to carry 2 QBs in a 10 team league if you have an elite one, which you do. I'd go with Jimmy Graham. Ertz would just be coming back this week from injury. We haven't seen what he's capable of with this new offense. He played in week 1 and was injured and haven't seen him since. 

Dixon > Washington absolutely.

I'd stream defenses until you get one that is on a hot streak.

For sure swap the RBs!  Your never sitting Olsen again, so play match-up... go Henry.  Yes, stick with AZ unless you know you can a good one to stream each week.  Based on what you're showing tough, they might get picked up themselves.

Henry @ atlanta is a juicy matchup. if not for matchup Ertz would definitely be the guy, but man that Minney d looks good. If this is redraft washington doesn't have much value atm.
I just looked at waivers and seen eifert is on waivers. Someone dropped him after drafting him. Would you play Tyler vs cle week 7 or still roll with Henry?

Yes, because you'll have Olsen this week and next anyways.  If Eiffert is supposed to play this week but doesn't, odds are he will be fine by week 7 (or they would say he'd play this week).  Also, he's a stud TE that could eventually be trade bait for you!

Eiffert is absolutely a stud TE. If you go with him for this week, just be prepared to eat a bad week if he's rusty. IMO one bad week is still worth it, a lot of "experts" on ESPN believe that team will look that much better with Eiffert.

Users who are viewing this thread