What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New HBO Show: High Maintenance (1 Viewer)

Skoo

Footballguy
Anyone else watching? Haven't even gotten to the HBO episodes yet, started watching all the shorts from the original web series that they have On Demand first. Definitely recommend, think it's hilarious so far.

The show is about a weed delivery guy in NYC, the episodes center around what's going on with his clients when he delivers to them.

In

I'm kidding, I know I'm a customer. *grabs a katana and starts swinging it* but I'm in your to five customer-wise, right? 

:lmao:

Yes, I like it a lot and was thinking about starting a thread here about it.  Episode 3 about the dog (I think it's called "Grandpa") was fantastic.   Afterwards I binge watched the web shows (doesn't take long to do -- many are under 10 minutes) and those were good too.  Nice mix between interesting character studies and humor.  

I liked the premise but the acting and writing is pretty horrendous.  A bit disappointed.   

Users who are viewing this thread