What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with start/sit (1 Viewer)

Seachickens

Footballguy
My mind is a blur. I have talked myself into and out of each player below as a starter.

Standard scoring, no PPR

QB - Luck or Ryan

RB - D. Freeman, L Miller, J McKinnon or I Crowell (I can see plusses and minuses for each with their matchups)

WR - (starting J Jones and TY Hilton for sure) Third slot - T Pryor or K Benjamin (Baldwin is on his bye week)

Thanks for the fresh eyes guys.

I'll take Luck against Chicago.  I just think they are a bad team and I don't want any part of the Broncos D in Denver.  RB likes a little ugly all around.  McKinnon has maybe the best match up.  Miller is going to get the most usage against a tough D.  Freeman might get a bigger role this week with Coleman having issues with the altitude.  Will Crowell get much work if Brady blows them out?  I'll take Benjamin on Monday night.  It's a slam dunk if Cam is playing but I think Anderson can find him too.  Pryor is establishing himself but I'm not ready to count on him yet.

Thanks for taking a peek Warhogs. I appreciate your insights.

My big concern is matchups for sure. I don't think starting a combo of Ryan/Jones/Freeman against Denver's D is wise (Although last week was glorious). I picked up Ryan (yes he was available), Pryor and McKinnon from the waiver wire this week - looking long term with possible trade bate to add with Carson Palmer and get a quality RB1 from a struggling team.

RB has been my weak spot this year. I seem to miss more than I hit the right combo. The way it goes I suppose. I'm having a hard time trusting Miller. I want to, but he has failed to meet expectations each week. If Crowell was know as a RB that catches a lot of passes like Freeman, I would trust him this week. But I am with you on a potential blow out cutting his touches.

My struggle with Benjamin is that he is so hot and cold. Last week he should have thrived, even with Cam getting hurt. Yet his matchup is much more favorable than Pryor's this week.

Thanks again for taking a look. Much appreciated.

I'd go Luck against Chicago at home.  I just don't like what I've seen with Denver's D against opposing QBs.  If Ryan toasts the Denver D, then I would say Ryan is your starter the rest of the season, and you deal Luck away to improve your team.  I like McKinnon's matchup the best especially against the Houston D without JJ Watt.  I think Mckinnon could easily top 100 yds.  I like Miller second because of the amount of carries he's getting.  NYG RBs were around the 70-80 yd range against the Min. D so with the carries Miller's been getting, I think he'd get in that range as well.  I like Pryor only because I think Cleveland plays from behind and Pryor gets some garbage yardage maybe even a score.  Not sure about Benjamin with Cam possibly being out. 

Users who are viewing this thread