What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forte/Rudolph for Miller - HELP! (WHIR) (1 Viewer)

MattFancy

Footballguy
12-team PPR.

I give Forte/Rudolph for Lamar Miller

My team:

RB - Ingram/Forte/Yeldon/Powell/Ajayi

TE - Rudolph/Graham

Worried about Forte making it through the season and Powell has been starting to see more work already. I know Miller has been disappointing so far, but think he can get things going soon. Any thoughts are appreciated!

I think I'd make this trade. You have a solid TE replacement and Miller should produce much better than Forte for the ROS (this week aside as HOU has a tough matchup). 

Thanks for for the help with mine

Take it. I think Miller should find the end zone eventually and Forte seems to be breaking down already. 

I think you should do this but it's closer than you think. I don't think Graham keeps up his pace but I do think Rudolph keeps his up. Miller will find the endzone but the Texans' offensive line is not good this year and clearly demonstrates why they spent a second round pick on Nick Martin (out for the year). Forte is breaking down and Miller outscores him but I think the difference in Miller>Forte and Graham>Rudolph is about even.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749302-drop-eifert-for-deandre-washington/

Users who are viewing this thread