What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Choose one for this week! (1 Viewer)

TenMidgets

Footballguy
WDIS at my WR3 in a ten team standard scoring?

Stefon Diggs
Will Fuller
Sammie Coates
Tyrell Williams

Based on match-ups and production, I am leaning towards Sammie Coates.

Thanks!

If you're close or the favorite in your matchup, I'd probably stick with Coates. If you're an underdog, especially bigger one, go with Fuller. I like Fuller's upside even if it's against Minnesota as he's the one of the four with the real potential to get you a ton of points (or bust). Coates is the safe choice to go and get you about even to what he's done weekly thus far.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749302-drop-eifert-for-deandre-washington/

Not to confuse your choice even more, but I like Diggs. His last few games haven't been good but he's got the capacity to go off as well. 

i think fuller is highest upside play and diggs is prob least risky.  Depends on if you think you need higher point total to win (underdog statement from above)

Well with Diggs hitting the injury report and my doubts about Tyrell Williams, it comes down to Fuller VS Coates.

That Vikes D scares me big time and the Jets are really hurting in the backfield...could be Coates time!

Users who are viewing this thread