What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR trade offer - Cincy boys for Frank Gore (1 Viewer)

upfromda36chamba

Footballguy
Hey all, 

I have both of the Cincinnati backs (Hill and Gio), just received an offer giving me Frank Gore and a drop player (likely Forsett since he just got cut). I can't ever decide on which to start on a week to week basis, which is a huge headache, and Gore has been a top 10 RB in my league just about every week, whereas the Cincy boys are either one up, one down or both down. 2QB, 2RB, 2WR, 2FLEX, TE, TD, K,  FLEX IDP

My roster is as follows

QB - Newton, Roethlisberger, Wentz, Prescott

RB - Gordon, Elliot, Jordan Howard, Tevin Coleman, Doug Martin, Jalen Richard, K. Dixon, the Cincy boys and Dion Lewis on IR.

WR - Marvin Jones, Diggs, Demaryius Thomas, Crowder, Cooper and Pryor

TE - Streaming (Ertz and Brate on roster)

TD - Streaming (Eagles this week)

K - Streaming (Nugent this week)

IDP - Keuchly

Thanks to any and all for the input. 

EDIT: I am countering with Hill/Gio/Cooper for T West/Gore/Drop Player (Forsett)

EDIT 2: Looking at another trade with a different team. Still letting go of Hill/Gio/Cooper and asking for Blount/Crowell/Kyle Rudolph

EDIT 3: Trade with the second team, this time Hill/Gio/Cooper/Ertz for Blount/Crowell/Rudolph/Beckham

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing to keep in mind with Hill/Gio pairing is that if one gets hurt, the other should easily be top 15.  I'd be amazed if Gore turns in top 10 produciton consistently (and I am a Gore fan) - his snap count has been declining week to week, seems to be heading for a 50/50 time share with Ferguson being the receiving back.

I like this one the best so far, because of receiving Beckham

EDIT 3: Trade with the second team, this time Hill/Gio/Cooper/Ertz for Blount/Crowell/Rudolph/Beckham

Here's mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/749318-ros-ppr-deandre-washington-or-kenneth-dixon-whir/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread