What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steve Smith Sr. Trade (1 Viewer)

alexstile45

Footballguy
My question to you guys is he going to be a stud again this year or is he boom/bust? I have a trade offer and they want to send him over. This is a 12 team ppr.

The offer: Zeke Elliot for Steve Smith, Charles Sims and cole beasly.

I know it seems crazy to consider this trade but as you can see I'm in desperate need for a wr1 and I'm pretty solid at rb. Should I take it or ride it out wirh who I got? Let me know what you guys think. Thanks I will reply to yours if you post a link.

Line up:

Qb: Luck

Rb: Gurley, Zeke Elliot, Christine Michael, Arian Foster, Kenneth Dixon

Wr: Alshon Jeffery, Michael flyod, Randal Cobb, devante Parker, Eddie Royal, Tyrell Williams, Sammie Coates

Te: Zach ertz, coby fleener, ladarus Green

Smith could turn out well, and Cole Beasley in PPR is a good choice, although if Dez and Romo both come back he'll probably fade back to his regular performance level.  Also not sure he's better than any of the receivers you already have.  I'm not impressed with Sims - I just cut him to pick up Dixon.  He's hurt this week, on bye next week, and Doug Martin should be back in week 7.

I'd definitely try to strike a harder bargain for Elliott.

Thanks for answering mine.

Yeah I would definitely try to get more for Elliott. He's offering you mid tier guys for a top rb. I'd shoot for a top wr for Elliott. 

Users who are viewing this thread