What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which RB ROS? CJA or Gurley (1 Viewer)

Which RB ROS

• C.J. Andersen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gurley

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Rbrand21

Footballguy
Thinking of trading CJA for Gurley. Who would you choose for the rest of the year? I think Gurley will get more involved in the passing game soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like gurley and think it's time to buy him. I've been trying to get him from the guy in one of my leagues but he won't bite. Hoping he will soon seeing he's 0-4. 

I have been thinking of making the same exact offer and would love to see opinions. 

My only real worry with CJA is the potential for injury.  He always seems to get up slowly.  He also has to somewhat split time with Booker and others.  However, his offense appears to be coming on and the pass game should open up the run game.

Gurley has been a let down but I still feel he will turn it on. While his offense is bland and he is looking at stacked boxes right now, he is the only back.

My gut right now is to get Gurley.   

haha....CJ getting up so slow or just lying down waiting for someone to help him up drives me nuts. I think the guy is hurt at least 5 times a game.

Users who are viewing this thread