What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brady or Newton (1 Viewer)

drn2369

Footballguy
10-team 0.5 PPR

Assuming Cam comes off concussion protocol, start him or Brady? My fear is that Brady comes out strong and then the game goes to the ground.

Even if Cam is cleared--- he's not going to run like he normally would-- especially if they get a lead. Shark play in that game is CAP as they might run him into the ground with a lead vs Brutal tampa

At yet another impasse, I'm leaning towards Newton this week (again assuming health), thinking we're going to see some major bounce-back ( and the Saints have allowed a ridiculous number of points so far this season.)

At yet another impasse, I'm leaning towards Newton this week (again assuming health), thinking we're going to see some major bounce-back ( and the Saints have allowed a ridiculous number of points so far this season.)
Trade one of them then you don't have to worry about this decision every week. 

Trade one of them then you don't have to worry about this decision every week. 
Yeah that's the plan, I was going to wait until the Panthers sorted out their issues with Newtons running before I decided which to send off.

Yeah that's the plan, I was going to wait until the Panthers sorted out their issues with Newtons running before I decided which to send off.
Send off Newton.  It's a fairly easy choice as Brady goes into F-you mode the rest of the season and Cam is a huge injury risk.

Users who are viewing this thread