What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2016-2017 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rudnicki

Keep Walking™
Staff member
Last year's thread: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/733903-ffa-fantasy-hockey-league-2015-2016/?page=4#comment-19482218

League is run through yahoo. I think everybody from last year is in if they want. Otherwise, we'll need a list of alternates to fill spots as available.

Cost: $25/person $30/person

Live draft will be Tuesday October 11th at 9pm Eastern

Rosters: 3LW, 3C, 3RW, 1UT, 4D, 2G, 6 bench spots, 2 IR, 1 IR+

Roto scoring

Note: Must have at least 50 goalie starts in the season for their stats to count.

If you were in last year, please confirm you are back in. If you want out, please let me know that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think yahoo automatically renewed everybody from last year. Which is dumb b/c I don't know if everybody wants back in or not.

From the other thread, these people seem in:

Rudnicki
Northern Voice
dino529
Getzlaf
RnR
DickieDunn
Brasky
DrDetroit
kupcho
ChemX?
Cav
Thorn
BuffaloLightsabres

Need to hear from the rest, or I'll probably have to start kicking people out.

To confirm I'm in. I think it renewed me in anyway, I think it years past it sent a link and you had to click if you wanted to be back in....

Hey Rude I'm gonna have to go somewhere with the innerwebs to do this draft on Tuesday up north, so let me know if anything changes. 

Haphazardly ranking Nashville Predators as we speak. This better still be a thing.

I count 13 confirmed people in this thread. the 14th is a guy who is in every year but doesn't post in the FFA much.

if you want to do a dice roll for yourself, go here: https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

and roll 1d, 1000 sides once and email to me at arudnicki@yahoo.com with your username or some identifier.

later today, I'll roll numbers for anyone who hasn't rolled yet to fill out the draft order.

highest number rolls first.

also, getzlaf asked about raising buy-in to $50. I'm fine with increasing it but will leave it up to everybody else.

stay at $25/person, or raise it up?

power kicked on last night after 5p..............50+ hoors.

9p seems to work fine, ready to draft injured players!

1d1000, rolled  once.Roll set 1        Die rolls: 823        Roll subtotal: 823        Roll total: 823

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 673
Roll subtotal: 673
Roll total: 673

Fine with either amount

Hey, we're FootballGuys ... $5 million.

Roll set 1Die rolls: 670Roll subtotal: 670Roll total: 670

(Rud ... not sure why it rolled so many times).

Dice rolls/draft order

Getzlaf 823
Kupcho 807
dino259 673
Dickie Dunn 670
RnR 655
DrDetroit 622
Thorn 527
ChemX 427
Buffalo Lightsabres 391
Cav 369
Northern Voice 351
Geeqs 164
Brasky 150
Rudnicki 80

let's go with incremental change.

$30/team. 14 teams so that's $420 total in prize pool.

1st - 50% ($210)

2nd - 30% ($126)

3rd - 20% ($84)

Users who are viewing this thread