What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS- will help with yours (1 Viewer)

doomsdaydoc

Footballguy
2 of these 5 receivers:  PPR

Hopkins- Minny has shut down #1 receivers last 2 weeks-  Not a good matchup at all

Fuller-  has been productive but still vs. Minny D

Enunwa- decent matchup- a little banged up

Royal- questionable- a favorite of Hoyer but he may not play

Pryor- should be a no brainer but NE seems to take away the best player on each team

HELP!!!!

I have fuller and I am staying away from that game, 

however with your choices I would go Hopkins and Pryor.

Well Hopkins will get Rhodes who shut down OBJ...Fuller will get Waynes which can be beat.  Not sure if Osweiler will have much time.  I would go with Pryor and Enuwa as Decker is gone and Marshall will get #1 CB...

Does anyone really believe that Hopkins can do anything that other receivers have not been able to do against the Vikings defense comma especially with a lesser quarterback then both the Giants and the Panthers had when they couldn't get the ball to their top receiver

This isn't the '85 bears we are dealing with here.  They are good, but not unstoppable.  OBJ was a total head-case in his game & Jordy was/is still coming back from injury a bit.  Other than those two, Hopkins is simply better than everyone else they faced.

Also - two words pop into my head over & over: Garbage Time!

Can't tell you why Hopkins can do what others havent, but great players bounce back and it only takes one missed assignment

Users who are viewing this thread