What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Slippers - yay or nay (1 Viewer)

Do you regularly wear slippers at home or otherwise?

• Slippers rule

Votes: 46 43.4%
  • I have some, but meh

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Only for kids and old people and pregnant ladies

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • I'm a heathen loser without slippers and my family are a ####

Votes: 11 10.4%

• Total voters
Used to hate them, but then I got old.  Now I wear them constantly in the winter along with socks.

The only cool slippers are in the form of cartoon characters. Snoopy, The Grinch, you name it.  

Belie dat.  

Slippers.!!!...

Bunch of freakin Pansies.

Do you wear your Fanny Pack around the House also.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Been rocking some Isotoners for the past few years. I'm due for a new pair though. Have to agree with whomever posted above that about a year is all you can go

I like the feel of cool floors on my feet. I was staying at a relative's house recently, and they insisted on turning on the heated tiles in the guest bathroom because they were so wonderful. Felt weird to me and made my feet uncomfortable.  

If I'm not wearing something supportive around the house, I'd rather not have anything on my feet. 

This may be somewhat a regional thing - it's only cold enough here for maybe 1-2 months where I would even consider using them.  I don't do robes or slippers but I'm a neanderthal.

Hell Yay

I wear my house slippers outside of the house all the time running errands. Go through a pair in about 3 or 4 months as the usage makes them pretty stinky after a bit. Though the majority of that could be my feet

Don't wear slippers, but I have a pair of Crocs that I wear around the house. With all wood floors, I need something on my feet and socks are too slippery.

I like the Crocs because I can wear them outside if I need to. I have a pair of better ones with a slip resistant tread. They have lasted for years, worn every day.

Definitly cold enough here to wear them, but I've never been a slipper or robe type of guy. 

My brother on the other hand, brings his slippers to other people's house. WTF?

On occasion in the winter but not regularly.  The wife does make me wear my slides right after she does the floors so i dont leave footprints :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread