What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trying to trade Will Fuller (1 Viewer)

xenon

Footballguy
Anybody have insight/feedback on what one could get in return for Fuller?  Seeking an RB2 or WR2 in return or a high upside guy.  In a league where the owners are rigid and very few trades are made so I want to make a reasonable offer that somebody will consider without an auto reject which is usually what happens.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know your needs, but why would you consider another wr2 for Fuller? To me he is a good wr2 and is not going anywhere. He has a high floor and high ceiling. If you have wr depth but need rb help (seems to be the norm this year), looking at this weeks football guys final rankings for PPR, RBs in the 12-20 range are viable, but only in the right situation. Just because Fuller for Lacy, for example, is fair doesn't mean that owner would give him up, if that owner doesn't have rb depth. Too many variables that we don't know from your league to say what you could get for him.

I don't know your needs, but why would you consider another wr2 for Fuller? To me he is a good wr2 and is not going anywhere. He has a high floor and high ceiling. If you have wr depth but need rb help (seems to be the norm this year), looking at this weeks football guys final rankings for PPR, RBs in the 12-20 range are viable, but only in the right situation. Just because Fuller for Lacy, for example, is fair doesn't mean that owner would give him up, if that owner doesn't have rb depth. Too many variables that we don't know from your league to say what you could get for him.
I actually want to get a WR2 or RB2 for Fuller beaus I want to sell high.  I don;t think his value gets much higher and he drops a lot of balls and is aways bobbling the ball as that is what I see when I've watched.  I did not watch today because he was on my bench but it does nothing for his value.  In fact, it makes it worse and my fear is that he becomes even harder to sell for good value in return...and it the offense still will and does run through Hopkins

xenon said:
I actually want to get a WR2 or RB2 for Fuller beaus I want to sell high.  I don;t think his value gets much higher and he drops a lot of balls and is aways bobbling the ball as that is what I see when I've watched.  I did not watch today because he was on my bench but it does nothing for his value.  In fact, it makes it worse and my fear is that he becomes even harder to sell for good value in return...and it the offense still will and does run through Hopkins
I wouldn't worry too much about his performance yesterday.  The Vikings are flat shutting down offenses including upper tier WR1.  I would throw our yesterday when evaluating Fuller.  If you are worried about value damage from yesterday then wait a week or two and it will be right back up.

Anybody have insight/feedback on what one could get in return for Fuller?  Seeking an RB2 or WR2 in return or a high upside guy.  In a league where the owners are rigid and very few trades are made so I want to make a reasonable offer that somebody will consider without an auto reject which is usually what happens.  
I have Fuller and I'm not sure most owners appreciate him enough to deal fairly for him. He had a great shot at a long score vs the Vikes.... and he just dropped the ball. Which he does. But opportunities like that make me feel like I have something and it tells me the Texans will go back to him repeatedly.

I'm also trying to trade . Our league has strict roster limits and Kerley is a FA and I would prefer to get value for Fuller and pick up Kerley. Fuller has no hands and the ball has to stick in his facemask for him to "catch" it.

Users who are viewing this thread