What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BENCH ONE & PICK ONE (ALL FAVORS RETURNED) (1 Viewer)

emcees

Footballguy
BOTH PPR LEAGUES

BENCH ONE

AJ Green @ DAL
Kelvin vs TB (NO CAM, DEREK ANDERSON UNDER CENTER)
Marvin vs PHI
Demaryius vs ATL (PAXTON LYNCH'S 1ST START)
Crabtree vs SD

PICK ONE (other league)

Steve Smith vs WAS
or
Kelvin vs TB

Guys guys guys, slowwwww down on my beloved Marvin Jones here. He's been practicing in full, has been declared active today AND Ebron is out which means even more reliance on him. Marvin's one "bad" game was 5 for 74yds for goodness sake. 

Is this about PHI defense? I just don't want to get amnesia and follow the tiny trends over the larger ones...

Kelvin's done nothing/been completely taken away two weeks in a row, and now has a back up QB. His floor is way lower than Marvin. I hope Kelvin bounces back on MNF in a great matchup but i'm interested in you're thinking. Thank you!

Lol, sounds like you already know your answer.
I know i totally sound like that guy! But i very well might bench Marvin - i just wanted to hear the rationale because i wasn't sure the back up QB factors, etc were being considered. 

Kelvin's burned me two weeks in a row and that drives owners to consider alternatives. Is the general consensus that Derek Anderson is kind of a gunslinger?

Yeah it's a tough choice. I can't bench Jones. If you put a gun to my head I would bench Kelvin in the one league and start Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread