What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bye week RB woes, start Dixon or T. Coleman in PPR? (1 Viewer)

CabinFever

Footballguy
T. Coleman has obviously shown more this year for the Falcons, but his illness flared up this week and he's playing a tough Denver D. Would anyone recommend starting Dixon (wearing a big knee brace according to reports) vs a bad Skins D over Coleman or start Coleman instead?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
We're talking T Coleman?? Don't start him!! I have him firmly planted on my bench this week! The sickle cell thing has me worried, not to mention just the fact of Denver

Do you have any other options at all??

if he's playing, you gotta go Coleman. the impression i got was that they anticipated a flare up on paper but haven't actually experienced it.

I am taking T. Coleman, and sadly, don't really have a better option due to Martin being out. Alf Morris is the only other player I could start. 

Definitely not coleman, not sure how much i would trust Dixons first week back either, if that's your best options I would roll the dice with dixon 

I would try Dixon this week-  why not-  Coleman is not going to do much against denver even if healthy but with his sickle cell trait and the altitude in Denver, we are asking for trouble.  Go with Dixon

Do you think all the talk about sickle cell and altitude was overblown?  Seriously I heard this all week and would have benched Coleman over viable starters.   

Users who are viewing this thread