What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2nd Presidential Debate Thread: Trump unhinging (1 Viewer)

There are "leaks" that the latest Trump opps will be the 1st question and Hillary won the Coin toss so will have the first go at it..

If she and her team are smart they spend 10 seconds on it with "What he said was very wrong, and extremely inappropriate for anyone to say... But there are many other issue we should concern ourselves including... " and move onto a different topic.. Take the high road.. :mellow:  

Trump will show. Will talk very slowly and not sniffle for about first 12 minutes. By the end he'll have his tie around his head like a bandana, broken the podium over the moderator's head, and punched a baby.

There are "leaks" that the latest Trump opps will be the 1st question and Hillary won the Coin toss so will have the first go at it..

If she and her team are smart they spend 10 seconds on it with "What he said was very wrong, and extremely inappropriate for anyone to say... But there are many other issue we should concern ourselves including... " and move onto a different topic.. Take the high road.. :mellow:  
Trump will admit it's not a nice thing he said, repeat the apology, and move on just like Clinton did with the email question.

This would be the opposite of smart.  

Trump will show. Will talk very slowly and not sniffle for about first 12 minutes. By the end he'll have his tie around his head like a bandana, broken the podium over the moderator's head, and punched a baby.
I expect more offense and less running the ball in round 2.

I expect none of this tonight. Hillary won the last debate by getting under Donald's skin quickly - I imagine she goes back to the well, this time with more spectacular results.

I expect none of this tonight. Hillary won the last debate by getting under Donald's skin quickly - I imagine she goes back to the well, this time with more spectacular results.
I suspect anyone that was going to have their minds changed by what Trump said on those tapes have already been changed.. Spending her 2 minutes just on that one comment is at this point :deadhorse:

Smart move would to just acknowledge that part in a 10 second quip and then go into his other derogatory statements towards women to show a pattern of his "real" feelings towards women.

Actually, if Clinton just acknowledges it says it was bad an moves on, that will be fine. Based on the different nature of the debate, town hall format, others will continually bring it up. She won't have to keep doing it, and will seem to be on a higher ground than if she just kept banging on it.

Actually, if Clinton just acknowledges it says it was bad an moves on, that will be fine. Based on the different nature of the debate, town hall format, others will continually bring it up. She won't have to keep doing it, and will seem to be on a higher ground than if she just kept banging on it.
I doubt it.... In a "normal" Town hall you are probably right...  but the questions have already been decided upon.. The Town Hall members had to give their questions this morning, at which time they were reviewed and certain questions were selected.. So this will only get asked once..

Won't stop Hillary from maybe bringing it back up later, but as far as what the Audience members ask, it has already been decided.. and based on the first question being leaked to give both sides time to work on their responses, you can bet other questions selected have also been "leaked" .. . :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
i know some of you are complete whackos about this. Help a fellow FBG make some money off of this. Any leans on the following:

ow many times will Clinton say ''Donald'' in the debate?

21 Times or more

20 Times or less

09:00p ET 

How many times will Trump say ''Secretary Clinton'' in the debate?

21 Times or more

+100

20 Times or less

How many times will Trump say ''Wrong'' in the debate?

5 Times or more

4 Times or less

How many times will Trump say ''Lie'' ''Lies'' or ''Liar'' combined?

4 Times or more

3 Times or less

How many times will Trump say ''Make America Great Again'' exactly?

3 Times or more

2 Times or less

Will either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton say the following phrases exactly?

Background Checks

Climate Change

The Chinese

Supreme Court

Global Warming

Bernie Sanders

The Obama Administration

Build a Wall

Trump University

+100

Hell

+120

Basket of deplorables

+140

Brexit

+150

England

+180

Monica Lewinsky

+200

Trumped up trickle down

+220

Crooked Hillary

+240

Shut Up

+260

Alicia Machado

+300

Founded ISIS

+300

Black Lives Matter

+400

Rosie ODonnell

+400

Gennifer Flowers

+500

All lives matter

+600

British Pound

+700

Alec Baldwin

+800

Blue Lives Matter

+800

#####

+1000

Tom Brady

+1200

Gary Johnson

+1500

Jill Stein

+1800

Tiny Hands

+2000

Here is the story I read in regards to tonight's debate..

The participants submitted their questions to the moderators on Sunday morning, which means they have had time to include questions about the Trump tape; the ensuing crisis within the Republican party; and Trump's response, which included invoking Bill Clinton's past infidelity.

Raddatz and Cooper are meeting on Sunday morning to sort through the questions and come up with a final plan for the 90-minute debate.

The co-moderators will ask followup questions and facilitate conversation between the two candidates.
The last quoted sentence is where things could get interesting.. :popcorn:

Trump can't win on the infidelity/respect women/cheating/##### grabbing situation.  He can't nail HRC to the wall in regards to Bill's infidelities and (IMO) if goes full court press on it, all she has to do is play the "cheated on" card. Then he'd be wide open to continuous fire from her in regards to his rough and tumble ##### grabbing past.

To that, he'd be better if he just took his medicine, apologized and pushed to move on.  A better man/speaker/communicator might be able to contort it from the criticism on his past into a more generalized criticism about what we as Americans should realistically expect in candidates and their past.  Tthis is something that I think most Americans don't agree with; this idea that ongoing POTUS candidates, more or less, have to live their entire lives in a bubble of Political Correctness and virtue lest they say/do something 10+ years BEFORE they decide to run. But he isn't a better man....and any quarter or sympathy requested from him would ring hollow.

I think Hilldog should excoriate him in her opening remarks.  Get him good and steaming so he goes ballistic.  He'll never be able to recover.

How totally awkward does this have the potential to be, all this talk about kitty cats and infidelity, with both of their families slated to be there in the first row.  My god.  You couldn't write a better reality show.  

How totally awkward does this have the potential to be, all this talk about kitty cats and infidelity, with both of their families slated to be there in the first row.  My god.  You couldn't write a better reality show.  
It's unpleasant.  I was impressed that Ivanka asked her Dad to promise not to date anyone younger than her.  I should have thought of that too.

My predictions are consistently wrong with regard to Trump, but what the hell. I predict: 

1. He will apologize and attempt to move on. 

2. He won't mention Bill's affairs. 

3. Trump will look tired and this debate will be dull. 

My predictions are consistently wrong with regard to Trump, but what the hell. I predict: 

1. He will apologize and attempt to move on. 

2. He won't mention Bill's affairs. 

3. Trump will look tired and this debate will be dull. 
That all sounds very smart.  So I'll bet big dollars that won't happen.

Holy ####.  Trump on TV live right now with a bunch of Bill's accusers.  This is amazing. 

Hillary referred to it in the last debate.
:thumbup:

So, it looks like Trump is going to really go after this Bill Clinton cheating angle.  He's chilling with Juanita Broderick (?) and other Clinton accusers.  I don't get this angle because Hillary Clinton's approval ratings during the Lewinsky blow up was her highest ever while she was First Lady.  Plus there's the glass houses concept.  I guess that haggard blonde campaign manage thinks Trump needs to swing for the fences with this?

Users who are viewing this thread