What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worried about roster? Help!!! (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Will move to 3-2 after this weekend after starting season 0-2. League is a 10-team, 2 QB, .5 ppr, re-draft league. My roster is:

QB: Luck, Tannehill, Romo; RB: Elliott, McKinnon, Rashad Jennings, DeAndre Washington, Wendell Smallwood; WR: Marshall, Hilton, Landry, Maclin; TE: Eifert, Z. Miller; DEF: Philadelphia; K: Bailey

My obvious weaknesses are at 2nd QB spot and 2nd RB spot. RBs on waivers include Ryan Mathews, Bilal Powell, Dion Lewis, Matt Asiata, James White, and Derrick Henry; QBs on waivers are Kessler, Keenum, Whitehurst, Kaepernick.  

If I were to trade, QB options might be Osweiler, Mariota, Prescott, Bradford, Flacco, and Tyrod Taylor. Maybe I could go after Dalton or E. Manning since they've underperformed immensely. It's just going to be hard to sell Tannehill. At RB, McKinnon is on bye next week.

Do I trade for upgrades at these positions, hold tight, or stick to waivers?! Thanks! Will help in return!

I would pick up James White.  I believe with Brady back they will tilt to the passing game and that is where White is used.  I think this week's touches will be his floor moving forward.

I would fee out the Manning owner as he was terrible last night.  He might be willing to give him away at this point and I think he will turn it around at some point.  He has too good of WR's to stay in this funk.

Yeah, that's how I feel about Manning too but I can't see anyone too excited about taking on Ryan Tannehill. I'll look into it though.

Hey, a couple questions: 1) how many RB's, WR's, Flex positions do you have? 2) How many points for QB TD's (4 or 6?).  If you only start 2 RB's, I don't think you need worry too much. I think Zeke and McKinnon should be solid, I would probably pick up Matthews and see if either he or smallwood lock down the job.  At QB, if only 4 points per passing TD, running QB's (like T. Taylor) get a slight bump.  If you wanted to carry 3 QB's I would say pick up prescott (keeping Romo).  I do like Manning over Tannehil, Manning will have his ups and downs but he has great receivers and will throw a ton.  I don't love any of those FA QB's, though in a 4 point passing TD league if Kaepernick gets the job and runs alot he could be interesting (but could also be awful).

We start the following: 2 QBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, Flex (WR, TE, or RB), DEF, K.  QB TDs are worth 4 points with 1 point per 25 yards passing. You need to carry at least 3 QBs through the bye weeks since we start 2 QBs per week. LOL....love your comment about Kaepernick - he could be interesting (or awful). I mean, Gabbert put up 21 points from Thursday's night's game this past week even though he was horrible in real life so running yards by a QB count for something. It's 1 point per 10 yards rushing.  Just need to find someone who can put up 15 points (which isn't even that good) consistently. I got 4 points from Tannehill and won because Luck, Hilton, Marshall, and Elliott went off.

Was offered a trade of Brandon Marshall for Tyrod Taylor and Doug Baldwin. Seems like a suitable trade for me. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread