What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL KEN BONE WRITE IN FOR PRESIDENT HEADQUARTERS*** (1 Viewer)

You know he's cool under pressure - the rest of us would have been a puddle of sweat under those hot lights in that sweater - But not Ken!!!

" My red sweater was Plan B. I actually had an olive suit, but I split the rear of my pants getting in the car." - ken bone 

Amazing. 

You know, the more I see of this bone guy the more I like him better than our current candidates.  

Let's throw the USA a friggin' Bone.

Bone on radio show this am: "I split my olive pants because I eat like an athlete but don't work out like one."

Question for the bone fans... taking a quick straw poll... do we want

to be known as:

a. Bone heads

b. Bone collectors

c. Boners

d. The bonetrust

if you're a chubby white guy and you DON'T dress up as this guy for Halloween, you're doing it wrong. 

I'm not chubby or nearly bald enough to pull it off and I'm still strongly considering it

The last paragraph of this column gave me a chuckle.

“I had a really nice olive suit that I love a great deal and my mother would have been very proud to see me wearing on television, but apparently I have gained about 30 pounds and when I went to get in my car the morning of the debate I split the seat of my pants all the way open,” he said. “So the red sweater is plan B. I’m glad it worked out. “
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/who-is-ken-bone-229542

I split my Olive Suit (dun dun dundun dun)

Before I met you (dun dun dundun dun)

I'll split a thousand more (dun dun dundun dun)

Before I am through (dun dun dundun dun)

So, wore that red sweater (dun dun dundun dun)

Thought I'd be left alone (dun dun dundun dun)

But now I'm a media darling (dun dun dundun dun)

'Cause I'm Kenneth (Fuuuckkkinnn) Bone (dun dun dundun dun)

His last tweet before last night:

Ken Bone ‏@kenbone18
@ArianaGrande You're a great positive role model for young girls and a big time talent,never let some image maker or muck raker take that!
This guy is so much the Salt of the earth, we should probably consider naming it after him.   "Honey pass the Ken Bone"... "Damn these potato chips are Ken Boney"

#KenBoneFacts is trending on twitter right now, and it's pretty great:

Only grabs women by the heart.

Name is an active discount code for any online retailer.

Made the first care bear from one of his own ribs.

Can cook minute rice in 48 seconds.

Always participates in the customer satisfaction surveys on the bottom of receipts.

Never gets charged for extra guacamole.

Users who are viewing this thread