What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jury: I suck or over reaction monday? (1 Viewer)

umrebel

Footballguy
After 5 weeks I am 1-4 in my only league, Standard non-PPR, Keeper League. Start 2RB-2WR-1 Flex

This is my Current Roster.. I don’t even know what to do. Thank god for Daily Fantasy I guess

QB- Cam, Eli

RB- Gurley, Crowell, Christine Michael, Deandre Washington, Alfred Morris

WR- AJ Green, ODB, TY Hilton, Pryor, Jarvis Landry

TE- Ertz

K- Lambo

DEF- I typically stream, for now the Eagles

** I traded Ingram and Demaryious Thomas for TY Hilton and Cam

Obviously dropping Eli. Only positive I can say is my next 6 games are against the other division, and I've outscored all but one of them in total points...  I hate Football ..lol

I wouldn't necessarily drop Eli.  He has too many weapons and they will have better games.  Sounds like you scoring well compared to other teams.  That is the only thing you can really worry about.  Schedule is a ##### sometimes and it sounds like you are finding the short side so far.  It's a long season.  Keep scoring and the schedule luck may turnaround in time for playoffs.

I'm in a very similar position.  10th place in a 12 team PPR keeper league.  Have Eli, Gurley, CJ, Doug Martin, Julio, Fitz, Crabtree, Kelce, etc etc etc.  Feel like my team is stacked but can't catch a break.   I'm holding firm for another week or 2 and if my luck doesn't turn I'll fire sale for keepers.    It's a long season but my league is really competitive and I can't dig to much of a deeper hole.   

Users who are viewing this thread