What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR: Hill and Benjamin for Freeman? WHIR (1 Viewer)

RenegadeRoy

Footballguy
PPR

I got decimated by injuries at WR (Keenan and Watkins) but have managed to string together some wins thanks to Evans. Very thin at RB put have a few lottery tickets.

Just got offered Jeremy Hill and Kelvin for Devonta. Do I go for it?

Starting: QB, RB,RB WR,WR, FLEX, TE, K,D

My other RBs: D Johnson, Powell, Deandre Washington, McCluster, Smallwood

Other WRs: Evans, Beasley, Enunwa

Leave a link to yours and I'll help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR

I got decimated by injuries at WR (Keenan and Watkins) but have managed to string together some wins thanks to Evans. Very thin at RB put have a few lottery tickets.

Just got offered Jeremy Hill and Kelvin for Devonta. Do I go for it?

My other RBs: D Johnson, Powell, Deandre Washington, McCluster, Smallwood

Other WRs: Evans, Beasley, Enunwa

Leave a link to yours and I'll help you out.

I don't mind that trade at all. Freeman has had a really nice run of games and I put his value at about the peak (assuming both he and Coleman stay healthy) - I think your prize here is Benjamin, who's at a low point due to Cam's absence. But Newton will return and Kelvin's value should with it. 

To me it pivots on the health of Hill, (doesn't he have a chest injury?) and what your depth at RB looks like.  But at face value it's a good move - sell high on Freeman, buy low on Benjamin, in theory. Hill is a crap shoot - the Bengals haven't been lighting the world on fire, and they've struggled to open holes for Hill. If he becomes a starting RB for you, it might not be worth the downgrade. 

Good luck. 

ETA: I see you have Powell, who might be equal value to Hill if things continue as-is....I'd do the deal in that light because Hill is just depth whereas Benjamin can be a game changer for your WR corps. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's close for sure. I'm really low on hill personally. I'd probably hold off and hit the ww for some receiver help. Anyone good on the waiver?

Grab Coates and call it a day imo. Or target a wr will you don't have to give up Freeman for such a large downgrade at rb.

Grab Coates and call it a day imo. Or target a wr will you don't have to give up Freeman for such a large downgrade at rb.
I second this - didn't know you could grab up Coates. I like him a little more than Benjamin since PIT is a dominant offense and CAR is up & down. 

What are the chances you land Coates? 

Users who are viewing this thread