What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop McKinnon and Pryor? (1 Viewer)

Wayne Kenof

Footballguy
We've got Langford (someone dropped him due to injury and bye weeks) and c.hogan on the waivers. Should I just stand pat or pick both players up?

Seems like a silly question but with Howard doing well and the servarity of langfords ankle injury, he will be fighting for his job back. Hogan seems like he will do just fine in the pats offense.

standard nonPPR scoring league 

rest of team

a.rodgers j.charles d.murray t.coleman s.ware k.dixon Edelman jordy s.shepard t.williams(sd) Olsen eifert ari gano

should i be looking at someone else? 

Thanks-

would keep both mckinnon and pryor over hogan depending on how deep your league is. who would you start hogan over? he's not the primary receiver and will be chasing points with him week to week. i would start all four of your receivers over him short of bye week concerns. would even start pryor over him most weeks.

would keep both mckinnon and pryor over hogan depending on how deep your league is. who would you start hogan over? he's not the primary receiver and will be chasing points with him week to week. i would start all four of your receivers over him short of bye week concerns. would even start pryor over him most weeks.
It's a 10 man, would there be someone else you would go after on the waivers or just stand pat?

I assume you're only looking at receivers, your backs are looking solid to me. Even with the receivers, nice pick up on T Williams (I assume he was a waiver pickup) and in non PPR there really aren't many receivers below the cut line of starters (about top 30 in a 10 man league) who is worth more than what you have that should be available in your league. I would stand pat unless one of these top 30 types are out there for any reason.

I think Howard is set at the RB spot in CHI btw, I can't imagine Langford taking that job back at this point. Howard (whom I did pick up in week 2) did just face two of the worst run defenses in the league. Irrelevant though since your RB's are way better than Langford--even if he was the starter--and you don't need him.

On a side note, you need a backup QB, will be hard pressed to figure out who to drop when you get to his bye week. I'm in the same boat with one QB on my roster with a week 10 bye.

I assume you're only looking at receivers, your backs are looking solid to me. Even with the receivers, nice pick up on T Williams (I assume he was a waiver pickup) and in non PPR there really aren't many receivers below the cut line of starters (about top 30 in a 10 man league) who is worth more than what you have that should be available in your league. I would stand pat unless one of these top 30 types are out there for any reason.

I think Howard is set at the RB spot in CHI btw, I can't imagine Langford taking that job back at this point. Howard (whom I did pick up in week 2) did just face two of the worst run defenses in the league. Irrelevant though since your RB's are way better than Langford--even if he was the starter--and you don't need him.

On a side note, you need a backup QB, will be hard pressed to figure out who to drop when you get to his bye week. I'm in the same boat with one QB on my roster with a week 10 bye.
Aaron Rodgers had his bye week already. I realized that Meredith is on waivers. Not a big fan of Pryor and with the crap shoot in Cleveland right now I don't trust him 

thanks for your response 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread