What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Huge trade "Newbie" needs help please....involving ANTONIO brown! (1 Viewer)

kencav

Footballguy
Relatively new to FF was told this was a fair trade......what do you guys think!?

I am getting Mariotta and he has a great matchup this week.

GAP Integrity have offered you a Trade in the HEADGEAR FANTASY FOOTBALL : Tajae Sharpe, Jimmy Graham, Christine Michael, Demaryius Thomas and Marcus Mariota for Chris Hogan, LeSean McCoy, Eli Manning, Antonio Brown and James White.

thx in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the rest of your roster. I probably wouldn't do it. Sure Marriott had a big week and has some nice matchups coming up, but he has a ways to go to be considered an every week start, plus that offense is run heavy. If you need a replacement QB for the week I'd look for a streaming option 

Besides that Brown for me is on level of his own. I have him in a keeper league and it would take Jimmy/Demaryius/ and Michael just to consider the offer. Redraft may be different depending on record. 

IMO, it's not even close.  I would take just about everybody on your side over what you are getting.  You didn't post your starting requirements, scoring, but not sure it would matter. 

Like somebody else said, Brown is in a league of his own.  To me this is a classic "throw a bunch of stuff at the wall" type of offer.  I wouldn't move him for anybody not named Bell, DJ, Julio, and then probably even not.  DT + Graham isn't enough. 

McCoy has looked great as has Buff D, and I have him rated a bit higher than CMike the rest of the year. 

I would rather have Hogan and the QB/Off he is on over Sharpe easily. 

Eli and Mariota are about even.  Sure Mariota has a juicy week this week, but Eli has the better weapons. 

Post his roster and yours, the format and scoring.  Counter for better players if he has an elite guy to throw into the deal as well.  He's trying to snake him from you.

Users who are viewing this thread