What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blockbuster trade offer (1 Viewer)

brn0906

Footballguy
12 Team ppr. 1 pt per 10 pr yards.

Qbx2, rbx2, wrx2, te, rb/wr

Qbs: eli, Hoyer, bortles

Rbs: Duke gio rawls fozzy

Wr: odb, aj, hurns, lockett, Crowder

Te: Pitta eifert Brate

Was offered Demarco, Henry, Marvin Jones and Landry for Odb, AJ, and Gio. Definite upgrade at RB but I'm thinking it's too much to give up at wr. Would you counter with duke instead of gione? WHIR. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree you need help at running back, but that's giving up way too much.  Try to alter the trade without giving up both Odell and AJ, if you did trade them both then you'd be in the same situation you are now except WR would be your issue

I disagree that he would have issues at WR. Jones and Landry are both top 20 WRs. If you can sell Duke rather than Gio, Id seriously consider the offer. 

It's close but I like the potential game changer possibilities between OBJ and Green over anything else in this deal.  I am worried about Landry as the Miami offense seems to be imploding and it is really putting a damper on Landry.  Jones has been solid and should be good moving forward but I still think I turn down this deal.

Take out Landry and ODB or Green (whichever you like better) and the deal is a lot closer for me.

Users who are viewing this thread