What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

glut of stud te's (1 Viewer)

bobby light

Footballguy
my team is as follows

q: stafford

rb: Elliot, demarco, latavious, isiah crowell, jerrick mckinnon and alfred morris

wr: aj green, amari cooper, maclin and jordan matthews

te: kelce, bennett, eifert

what would be a good return for any of my three te's

also, would you drop any of them for a qb like blake bortells? 

i am 8-2 in my league right now and sitting pretty. just looking to constantly upgrade my team (though i really like the team as it is. 

thoughts are greatly appreciated

I wouldn't have a problem dropping Eifert for an upgrade at QB due to his current injury situation.  Otherwise I would look to trade him for an upgrade at QB or WR (for your WR3 spot)

i offered kelce and crowell for witten and allen robinson (with the hope of picking up bortles and dropping witten). offer was turned down.

if i replace robinson with kelvin benjamin, is it a fair deal in peoples opinions?

i offered kelce and crowell for witten and allen robinson (with the hope of picking up bortles and dropping witten). offer was turned down.

if i replace robinson with kelvin benjamin, is it a fair deal in peoples opinions?
I like robinson more than benjamin so no

Users who are viewing this thread