What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading FOR AD...shark move or waste of time? (1 Viewer)

creeps1313

Footballguy
Anyone out there in a great position...5-0 or 4-1...considering trading FOR Adrian Peterson in redraft leagues?

I thought about this last week and was wondering if anyone else out there is considering it?

My team is 5-0 and is looking pretty good.  I went WR/WR/WR then RB/RB in a 12 team full PPR league.  My RB1 is Demarco which has turned out glorious but my RB2 is a mix of DWill(first three weeks), Gio, Powell, Jaquizzy(last week) and Dixon.

The guy with Peterson has been decimated with injuries...Peterson, dez, decker, Latavius, Diggs...and the WW is pretty thin.

Anyone else considering such a move?

Depends on what you have to give up for him and what you miss out on for waivers to hold that roster spot.  If it doesn't cost you anything I would do it.  The worst thing that happens is you drop him if a waiver target comes up that is better fit for your team.

Depends on what you have to give up for him and what you miss out on for waivers to hold that roster spot.  If it doesn't cost you anything I would do it.  The worst thing that happens is you drop him if a waiver target comes up that is better fit for your team.
Ive had the last waiver pick every week, so I havent been able to get anyone.  I was able to pick up Quincy, Beasley, Hunter Henry and Jacquizzy a week before they were hot commodities off the free agent pool.

Users who are viewing this thread