What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis rb (1 Viewer)

I'll be the fly in the ointment.  Ware is worth a start given Childress' comments about "sprinkling" Charles in here and there this week.  That sounds like a mostly Ware performance with Charles getting a few carries just to get some run in a game.  I feel like KC is still treating Charles like he is basically in preseason mode.  A few touches here or there and he'll be ready to get closer to 50% of the load next week.

I'll be the fly in the ointment.  Ware is worth a start given Childress' comments about "sprinkling" Charles in here and there this week.  That sounds like a mostly Ware performance with Charles getting a few carries just to get some run in a game.  I feel like KC is still treating Charles like he is basically in preseason mode.  A few touches here or there and he'll be ready to get closer to 50% of the load next week.
I was just going to say about the same thing.  I don't trust Charles getting a big workload and the Chiefs should control against the Raiders D.

Users who are viewing this thread