What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

16 Team IDP League (1 Viewer)

99 Bortles of Beer

Footballguy
Admittedly, I went offense strong this in this year's draft and it's left me weak at IDP. Here's my roster (keep in mind it's a 16 team H2H PPR league):

Starting DL: Gerald McCoy, Cliff Avril......Bench/IR DL: Marcell Dareus

Starting LB: Karlos Dansby, Todd Davis, Terrell Suggs, David Harris......Bench/IR LB: Anthony Barr, Justin Houston

Starting DB: Jason McCourty, Robert Alford, Corey Graham......Bench/IR DB: Kareem Jackson, Dre Kirkpatrick

I have a waiver claim in for Clayton Geathers and Keanu Neal - dropping Kareem Jackson and Dre Kirkpatrick. Devin Taylor was just dropped so I'm leaning towards dropping Cliff Avril for him. I also offered Darren Sproles for Luke Kuechly to a weak offensive team, so I'm crossing my fingers on that one.

Any pickup/drop opinions? For trades, I have the following offense to work with: B.Bortles, J.Flacco, AJ Green, L.McCoy, Z.Miller, D.Sproles, TY Hilton, O.Darkwa, T.Rawls, J.White, M.Floyd, M.Sanu, R.Woods, T.Eifert

Available IDP:

DL: Devin Taylor, Brian Robison, Tom Johnson, Malcom Brown, Michael Johnson, Vinny Curry, Mario Williams, Jaye Howard

LB: NIgel Bradham, Derrick Morgan, Mychal Kendricks, Denzel Perryman, Vic Beasley

DB: Trae Waynes, Clayton Geathers, Nevin Lawson, Keanu Neal, Byron Jones, T.J. McDonald

As a newcomer, thank you for all the advice and I plan to contribute in return. Cheers!

What is the scoring system and do IDP players compete with offensive players or are they kind of an afterthought? 

I would be extremely surprised if someone would trade Kuechly for Sproles and if they do I would then say that the IDP portion of your league is basically irrelevant because there is no way that trade should ever happen.

28 man rosters, redraft, ppr 16 team league. Starters are QB, WR, 3 FLEX, K, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB, 2 DP, so IDP is pretty significant. IDP scoring is below, and there's roughly 7 IDP pts for every 10 flex offensive pts.

IDP scoring is:

Forced Fumble/Recovery = 3 each

Int = 4

Int/Fumble Return Yds = 1 per 5yds

Solo Tackle = 2

Tackle assist = 1

Sack = 4

QB Hit = 1

Sack Yards = 1 per 5yds

Pass Defended = 2

Tackles for a loss = 2

TD = 6

Safety = 3

10+ Tackle Bonus = 5

2+ Sack Bonus = 4

3+ Passes Defended = 5

50+ yd Int/Fumble for TD = 5

Def 2pt Return = 3

Waivers just cleared and I was outbid on Devin Taylor and Keanu Neal, but I did get Clayton Geathers (dropped Dre Kirkpatrick).

In other news, Stephon Gilmore, Damon Harrison, Blake Martinez, and DeAndre Levy were all dropped today. Oh, and some guy named Dez Bryant...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread