What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Thanks in advance for the consultation 1-4, struggling here, our 6th playoff spot goes to highest points of bottom 7, so I still have a shot but debating selling out for picks if I go 1-5:

12 team .5 ppr keeper league, we start: 1QB - 2RB - 3WR - TE - Flex(RB/WR/TE) - DST - K

Current Roster:

QB: Luck

RBs: McCoy, Gurley, Cmike, Booker, Henry, Dwayne Washington

WRs: Beckham, Marvin, Snead, Lockett

TE: Kelce

DST: Eagles, KC, Steelers

1. Lineup questions:

QB this week: Would you roll with Luck @ Texans or stream Alex Smith @ Oak or Mariota v Browns in much easier matchups? Ultimately I may want a backup QB anyway and Luck's injury risk is a factor, also, I'm playing the TY Hilton owner next week (WK7), worried Luck will be neutered in that game given TYs his only target, so either Smith or Mariota both would be in easy matchups this week and next.

DST this week: if Jordan Reed is out, Start Eagles DST over Steelers? Or go Steelers DST at Miami? Steelers defense isn't good so I'm worried streaming them. Eagles D has been great and with Reed out, Cousins could melt down, thoughts?

2. Trade questions:

A. Would you offer any of my depth RBs for Rawls (Booker, Henry, Dwayne Washington) in case Cmike loses the job, splits or for handcuffing? If so, which?

B. Would you offer Gurley/Luck for Cam/Edelman/Tyrell Williams or for Cam/Alshon/Tyrell Williams to upgrade QB and build WR depth for BYE weeks? Luck makes me nervous, Gurley too.

C. Generally, do you think my above roster is strong enough and I've just had bad luck or should I look to make deals here?

3. Waivers (thanks for your waiver report by the way, best in the biz):

Which of the below WRs would you add for ROS use and byes:

Perriman, Robby Anderson, Chris Conley, Green-Beckham, Humphries, Cordarelle Patterson, Eli Rogers

HUGELY APPRECIATED, if I drop to 1-5 I think I'm going to sell out for draft picks.
luck

phi

dwash for rawls

hold luck

stick with it

PPR League.

Need a FLex.

* Gio @NE -- Hill banged up, could leave game early. Could be a Gio game playing catchup.

* S. Ware @OAK -- Could be a shootout and enough touches to go around for both Ware and JC. Charles being "sprinkled in" could mean plenty of touches for Ware.

Which?

Thanks much.
gio

PPR League.

Understanding the lineup below, who do you think makes the best add out there in free agency?

Current Roster:

* RBs: Zeke, J. Howard, J. Hill, Gio, S. Ware, D. Williams

* WRs: M. Jones, E. Royal, Tyrell Williams, P. Dorsett

Note: Lineups flexible. Can start 3RBs/2WRs, 2RB/2RB, 1RB/4WR.

Available:

* A. Morris (RB) -- No brainer since I have Zeke?

* K. Dixon (RB) -- Lotto ticket

* W. Smallwood (RB) -- Lotto

* J. Richard (RB) -- Lotto

* D. Lewis (RB) -- Lotto

* C. Meredith (WR) -- I'm weak at WR, but since I can start 3 RBs, not as concerned as most.

Thanks!
morris

Hey Bloom...thanks as always.

Standard scoring...

Start one out of these RBs with question marks:

• Dwayne Washington - Practiced Friday (to what extent?) and Riddick may be out, but can he be counted on?
  • Rashad Jennings - Thumb injury out of the way?
  • Kenneth Dixon - Will he even get the ball much?
Thanks!
dwash

Sig - curious in your Rent-A-Defense:Week 6 colum why you didn't list the Titans as a good play for this week - home vs CLE?

This is for 14 team standard league, where I'm 1-4 (most points against...) and after listening to you and Matt on the coach, you guys got me thinking about taking risks, either go down in flames or rise from the ashes like a Phoenix, and I think J.Charles is one way to that.

Do I accept this trade?

I give:

• Lamar Miller
  • Michael Crabtree
  • Chris Hogan

I receive:

• Jamal Charles
  • Mike Evans
  • Steven Hauschka (whatever)

Here is my team right now:

14 Team Standard league (1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2Flex, K, Def, 6Bench):

QB - Derek Carr, M.Mariota

RB - L. Miller, D.Murray, D.Williams

WR - M.Crabtree, J. Maclin, B. Cooks, C.Hogan, T.Lockett

TE - J. Reed, L.Green

I know that you said Yes to this trade, but with the news the J.Charles may just be "sprinkled in" does that change your opinion of this trade?

(I still have the trade on the table)

Which QB should I start?  6pt/TD

I have been starting Manning.  Options are Manning, Cousins, Hoyer, Smith, Mariota and Taylor.  I am leaning Hoyer.

0.5 PPR.

Need an RB2 from this mess. L. Murray just reported as out.

* D. Washington (OAK) vs KC -- Murray now out per Rotoworld. Same ol' situation with Washington, Richard, and the guy I can't spell.

* R. Jennings vs BAL -- Horrible matchup on paper. Says he's ready, but who knows. Could be eased in.

* B. Rainey vs BAL -- Would be more comfortable with Rainey in full PPR and if there were stronger odds the game would get away from NYG so Rainey catching garbage time points.

* J. Forsett vs LAR -- T. Riddick out and Sheffter reporting D. Washington is out. Forsett "splitting" with Zenner. Forsett apparently has picked up the playbook. Would get all of Theo's touches and I'd think more. Is Forsett this week's J. Rodgers?

Which Lotto ticket RB?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bloom,

Standard league, standard scoring.

I need to play two of following:

Forte

Jeffrey

Maclin

Ware

TE Question:

Fleener or Pitta?

Thanks as always!

Per Adam Schefter:

Lions RB Theo Riddick out Sunday. Justin Forsett could get quick work in Detroit.

Is Forsett the play in Detroit this week?

Pick 2, standard league: 

Sterling Shepard

Dwayne Washington

Chris Hogan

Cameron Meredith 

Derrick Henry

Hey Bloom,

I saw on twitter the other day that you were talking about keeping "league winners" on your bench. Alfred Morris is available in my league. Would you drop any of these guys to pick him up?

QB: Alex Smith

RB: Lamar Miller, Jordan Howard, Ryan Mathews, Jonathan Stewart, Kenneth Dixon

WR: Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Mike Evans, Allen Robinson, Jordan Matthews, Cameron Meredith

TE: Jimmy Graham, Zach Ertz

These guys are also available on the waiver wire. Would you recommend any other roster moves (can only carry six RBs and six WRs, so I would need to drop a WR to pick up another WR)?

QB: Wentz, Tyrod, Cousins

RB: Alfred Morris, Dion Lewis (can probably wait as the other owners aren't the quickest), Dwayne Washington, Forsett, Rawls, James White

WR: Corey Coleman, Moncrief, Allen Hurns, Robert Woods, Enunwa, Beasley, Humphries, Kerley

Standard League Scoring

Thanks,

Alex

Hey Bloom,

Rank these WRs for ROS:

• Lockett
  • Coleman
  • Hogan
Would you rank them differently if I told you I have Brady as my QB?

thanks.  

.5ppr league I have Jordan Reed and Martellus Bennett.. Should i trade Martellus for Jamaal? My Rbs are Jordan Howard, Arian Foster, Giovanni Bernard, Bilal Powell, Devonte Booker & Alfred Morris. I WANT JAMAAL AM I DUMB TO GIVE UP THE BLACK UNICORN??

Hey Sig,

In a half-PPR league, who should I start as my FLEX?

Quincy Enunwa, Michael Floyd, Tyler Lockett, or Cameron Meredith?

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

You are super high on C-Mike this week and you're bullish on him the rest of the year. You aren't worried about Rawls coming back or Prosise taking work from him in the furture? Do you like the tape or is more you like the situation?

Thanks for taking the time. 

10 Team .5 ppr, .25 ppc 
start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 WR/RB/TE/QB, 1 TE, K, Def
Roster

Brady, Dak, Eli

L Bell, R Mathews, Ware, Powell, J Rodgers

A Brown, Hilton, Pryor, M Thomas, S Smith

Gronk

Bryant, LA

IR D Lewis, A Abdullah

What would you offer for Martin, if anything?

How about J Charles?

Is Gronk tradeable or better to wait? I've been offered J Graham and 1 of Coleman/Lacy/Riddick. It's a keeper league and each additional season kept costs us another year. I cant afford to keep him next year so I'd like to get value back but don't want to kill this season.  Somewhat countered back with Graham/J Howard/A Cooper or A Robinson for Gronk and.... just to see what he'd say.  He has DJ but the cost may be too high  

Hey Sig!

PPR last RB spot - pick one:

Coleman / Yeldon / Ware / Hill

Please Pick 2 to start this week from the 4 below & of this group of 4 (including Jacquizz Rodgers on a bye and WR Enunwa) if you had to drop one, who would it be?  I am leaning Ivory...

1.  Ivory 

2.  Deandre Wash (Latavius was still out as of Friday)

3.  Ryan Mathews (goal line)

4.  Ware (Jamal Charles?) 

Scoring - 6 pts TD, 1 pt/10 yds rushing 1 pt/10 yds receiving, bonus at 100 yds rush or receiving and PPR

THANK YOU

12 Team 0.5 PPR 0.25 PPC 

QB: Wilson

RB: McCoy, R Jennings

WR: AB, Maclin, J Brown

TE: Bennett

Q/W/R/T: Enunwa

W/R/T: Crowder

Bench:

Winston

J Rodgers, D Lewis

Moncrief, Lockett

J Thomas

1) Any changes to the lineup?

2) Drop anyone to add DeAndre washington, Cody Kissler (CLE QB) and start DeAndre Wash, Kissler over R Jennings and Crowder ?

3) Trade J Brown for T Coleman?

12 Team 1 PPR

QB: Cousins

WR: A Robs, J Brown

RB: Gore, T Coleman

TE: Gronk

W/R/T: Enunwa

W/R/T: Crowell

Bench:

Matt Jones, Foster, Rainey, J Ferguson, D Lewis, Prosise

Tate, C Coleman, 

C Clay, J Reed

Any changes to the lineup please?

12 Team 1 PPR 0.3 PPC

QB: Stafford

RB: Rainey, Dwayne Wash

WR: AJ, Julio, A Robs

TE: Walker

W/R/T: Alshon

Def: 

K:

Bench:

D Henry, J Starks, McKinnon, D Lewis, J Rodgers

M Thomas, Meredith 

MIN D

1) Dropped C Hogan for Dwayne Wash. Good move? If you prefer to keep Hogan, I can add him back. Drop anyone for him?

2) Need to drop couple of players for DST and K. Leaning to drop J Rodgers and Starks (if he is inactive)... Your thoughts please ?

3) Sig.. You are the best. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Mr. Bloom,

14 team redraft, 0.5 ppr, start 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2RB/WR/TE, DST, K

RWilson

LMiller,RMathews,TJYeldon,KDixon,DLewis

JNelson,TYHilton,TPryor,TyrWilliams,JMaclin

HHenry

I've fielded 2 trade offers: LMiller/JMaclin for JMatthews/FGore or and LMiller/JMaclin for OBeckham/LGreen. Do you take either trade?

Mr. Bloom,

I own Christine Michael, do you reccomend offering Dwayne Washington for Rawls? My other RB's are Doug Martin, Terrence West and Jerrick McKinnon.

Thank you

Morning Sig. RB for ROS in a heavy TD league with rewards for # of rushes too. Got Ingram & Blount and can carry only one more of these three in a limited / no bench league where we have to bid for players: D Martin, J Hill, or T Coleman?

All come with limitations and / or concerns. I would rank them:

1) D Martin - lead RB, will get a lot of carries, and perhaps a TD in every other game, Sims IR, Rodgers back up *Will hamstring flare up again - risk?*

2) T Colemen - he's been nothing buy spectacular, limited rushes, been scoring, but regression to the mean? D Freeman 1A

3) J Hill - TD dependent, rushes diminish when behind, Gio cutting heavily into his production

Leaning Martin, but Coleman is intriguing. What you say Sig?

Hi Sig, 1 PT PPR Need 1 RB, 2 WR and 1 Flex, also Stafford or Wentz 6PT Pass TD's?

Blount, Crowell, Ajayi, or Hill?

Marvin, TY Hilton, Landry, and Meredith?

With the change in news re Murray and Riddick, is DWash still the drop?

Drop one from

Jalen Richard,

Dwayne Washington,

Quizz Rodgers

Kenneth Dixon

std scoring redraft

Hey boss, 

Cam or Matt Ryan?

1 PPR League could you rank the following:

Freeman, Michael Thomas, Tavon Austin, Dorsett, Lockett.

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

I currently have no available players on my bench in a 2QB league (Jameis and Vikes D on bye, Moncrief, Eifert, Riddick hurt) and Coates in the lineup as my flex.

Should I risk it and roll with him and get a potential 0 if he doesn't play OR drop my replacement D for Rashad Jennings or Dwayne Washington as Coates insurance and take a 0 from my DST spot?

(For context, currently my RBs are David Johnson, Christine Michael, and Riddick. Must start 2)

Thanks in advance!

12 team ppr league, standard scoring

Pick 1 - Start Forte @ ARI   OR   Crowell @ Tenn 

Pick 1 - Start M. Jones vs LA   OR   M.Cameron vs JAX

Pick 2 - Start Gurley @ DET   OR   Bernard @ NE   OR   Hyde @ BUFF   OR  C-Mike vs ATL     

Thank you in advance!!!

Hey Bloom ...

Need to choose a flex for 1 point PPR:

Jalen Richard

DeAndre Washington

Dwayne Washington

Bobby Rainey

Thanks!

FPC scoring:

Need one:

M.Forte @ AZ

T.Williams @ GB

Need one:

D.Allen @ Hou

B.LaFell @ NE

Hi Bloom, need 2 RBs out of these, half PPR..

Ryan Mathews

Crowell

Gio

Tevin Coleman

thank you!

Hi Sig, hope you are well

Need 2 from the following for flex, standard scoring:

Gio Bernard, Foster, C.Meredith, C.Hogan

Currently going with Gio and Hogan, curious on your thoughts

Thanks man

Hey Sig-

Standard scoring:

Flex - Forte, Alshon, T. Coleman, or Jordan Mathews?

Thanks in advance!

Trade help   Non ppr

roster - newton rivers Charles ware gore McKinnon Rainey Powell booker ty will Julio cooks enunwa Crowder Bennett pitta

offered Dave Johnson and Pryor for Jc ware Julio gore

leaves me too thin? He offered to do this week or next week

Hi Bloom,

12 team, non-PPR:

Need two: Yeldon, Gore, J Stew, J Hill, D Henry

Need one: Jacob Tamme, Seferian-Jenkins, CJ Fiedorowicz

Need one: Britt, Perriman, Conley, Eli Rogers

Thanks!

Need one Rb and one flex for PPR. DJax, J White, D Washington(both Oak and Det), C A Payne. Good day. I said good day. 

Hi

need to start one of these rbs as my flex:

dw Washington (riddick out)

matt jones vs eagles

rashad jennings 

Users who are viewing this thread