What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Trade PPR- John Brown, Deandre Washington, 2018 2nd for Lamar Miller (1 Viewer)

mogizzle

Footballguy
Looking for some advice on this trade.  12 team PPR.  I'm currently 1-4 and in rebuilding mode more or less.  My RB's are Javorious Allen, Doug Martin, Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller, Devontae Booker, Chris Ivory, and Kadeem Carey.   My WR's are Decker,Hopkins, Watkins, Michael Thomas, Corey Latimer, Chris Moore, Charone Peake, Robert Woods, Dontrell Inman, and Mike Thomas

So I'm obviously looking to improve at WR a bit

I've been offered John Brown, Deandre Washington, and a 2018 2nd for Lamar Miller 

Thoughts?

If you're looking forward to next year already, then yes. That second round pick can be valuable. 

Try to get him to add a WR slightly better than John Brown. Now, your team once Doug Martin gets back can get on a run. So it depends on what do you want to do this season. Call it off, or make a run. 

Edit: Just read that it's a 2018 pick. I wouldn't do it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've already written off this year.  He has mathews, brown, and quincy but the rest of his receivers are top ten or garbage.  He also already traded away his 2017 2nd.

Thanks for the input.  I'm really on the fence about this one haha.  Hopefully, someone else chimes in

Thanks for answering mine. I want to preface this with the fact that I don't and have never played in a dynasty so I may be way off, but I don't think I'd do that, Miller is a great RB, he will start doing more with his touches, DeAndre Washington doesn't look like the more successful of the two backs behind L. Murray, Brown is pretty boom or bust and since the pick is for two seasons from now I feel like if you take this trade you not only sack yourself this season but you aren't set up real nice for next year either.

I would pass...

the 2018 2nd could end up being 2.12

John Brown - meh

Washington - unsettled situation

You would be giving up the best player by far

Users who are viewing this thread