What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who most deserves to be in jail and/or prison? (1 Viewer)

Who?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • O.J. Simpson

Votes: 82 76.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
Hillary was investigated by the FBI and while they concluded it was careless, it wasn't criminal.

Donald said bad things - that isn't criminal, it is stupid.  However - if he actually physically assaulted any of these women, then that IS criminal.

So unless there is proof of Donald's assault (a la Cosby), then legally neither one of them should be in jail.

Hillary was investigated by the FBI and while they concluded it was careless, it wasn't criminal.

Donald said bad things - that isn't criminal, it is stupid.  However - if he actually physically assaulted any of these women, then that IS criminal.

So unless there is proof of Donald's assault (a la Cosby), then legally neither one of them should be in jail.
:goodposting: the poll should really be between Hillary, OJ, & Aaron Hernandez.

Whoever produced that Liberty Mutual "Brad" commercial.
:goodposting:

Willing to extend this out to all of them. The one commercial where wifey with the gigantic cannons belittles the living daylights out of hubbie for an accident is a  :doh: every single time.

The Wachowski siblings deserve a beat down And to be thrown in prison for the scam they pulled with those two giant turds they foisted on the movie going public which allowed them to steal money from my pockets under fraudulent terms.  Matrix 2/3 were highway robbery at it's finest and they Still owe me my money back, the bastards(and current #####). :rant:

Second question used to weed out the crazies.
"Deserves" because they did something illegal or "deserves" because they are a horrible person and we'd all love to see them in prison?

The only one I'm certain of is that Trump deserves to "win" the latter scenario - he almost enjoys playing the villain role.

Clinton has made people disappear mafia style, there is only one right answer. I'm shocked Trump is only 3% on a Liberal Leaning Board.

Users who are viewing this thread