What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jatavius vs Bednarick (1 Viewer)

Gally

Footballguy
What are your thoughts of these two in a big play scoring league (8 pts per sack vs 1 pt per tackle)?  I am looking at dynasty value based on McKinney having a salary of $1 and could be extended for 3 years at that price vs Brown at $10 which could increase year to year if he is in the top 15 scoring LB's at the end of the year. 

Are they close enough in scoring to be comparable for the rest of the year and beyond?  Currently Brown has 69 pts (11.5 ppg, #4 LB) and McKinney is 50 pts (10.0 ppg, #17 LB - with one less game than Brown because last nights game is figured in).

The rest of the trade is the following:

Get:  Devonta Freeman ($31) or DeMarco ($23)  plus McKinney ($1)

Give:  Matt Jones ($10) plus Brown ($10 plus possible escalation for top 15 LB)

I know this should probably be in assistant coach but the main forum gets more traffic.  Sorry but wanted some good IDP thoughts on these two guys.

Well since we're doing whatever we want to instead of posting in the correct spot, should I trade Bosa for Craig Robertson?

I personally love Jatavis Brown.  The dude is blowing up.  In a dynasty, I think Te'o may struggle to retake that spot.  Perryman needs to get back on the field and start producing. It's going to be hard for the Chargers not to sit Brown next year and if they choose to start him.  Perryman may be the odd man out but at this point I would hold or sell high. Either way, at this point the chips are in your favor if you keep or trade him.

Don't trade Bosa if you're in a dynasty.  His flash in 20 snaps week with 2.5 sacks is a clear indication that he could be very productive. Bosa's career arch is on the rise, Robertson was my dark horse in Cleveland but they kept trying to get Kirksey some work.  It may be frustrating but hold Bosa unless in redraft, depending on your other DL players if required, small bench spots/rosters, etc. 

the funny part is, there is no jatavius or bednarick....I mean, there's a chuck bednarik, but he hasn't played football since 1960.....are we talking Jatavis and Benardrick?

Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful input.  It has been so much help and what is expected from the great IDP minds of this board.

Users who are viewing this thread