What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody have good news? (1 Viewer)

We're discussing the Bill of Rights in class this week.  We were talking about search and seizure, privacy, drug tests etc.  This one goofball raises his hand:

"My stepmom smokes pot."

I say "Uhhh...that's a little too much information, champ."

"Yeah, I know...but she smokes a LOT of pot.  A LOT."

Had parent teacher conference is this morning. Both of my daughters are doing very well in school and are socially connected with other kids.    Both teachers said that they were a dream to have in class. 

Paging @Sconch Who will likely tell me that's what all teacher say.

Nah.  PT conferences are the best time to tell parents how much their kids suck. 
Couldn't agree more with sconch. My elementary teachers told my parents i was a bad influence and said it to the 2 kids i hanged out with too. Turns out they were the bad influence. One is in jail and the other has 2 kids and isn't even 22 yet while I'm about to graduate college this year with a finance degree  :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this "funny" bumpersticker from a coworker that looks like a typical election/candidate sticker but it says "Obi-Wan Kenobi 2016.  He's our only hope".

Same kid as above said "you're voting for Can-Oh-Bee?  Who is that?"

there are four nurses sitting at the table in my tasting room right now. they've had about a bottle of wine between them, and are currently going into graphic detail about a birth they assisted on and how when the water broke, it shot all over the MD's face. i normally don't eavesdrop on guests, but the words, "So I've got my arm half way up her vag" kinda got my attention.

and the next couple that walked in bought a case of Syrah.

good day.

I'm in the car and listening to Sean Hannity. I'm happy that I don't have a desire to talk and believe in the conspiracies that he parrots to his devoted listeners. It's quite remarkable. 

I've been working out with kettlebells every morning. Mainly doing two handed swings. I had been looking for an exercise I could do everyday to improve my mental health. It has helped in that area and I've also lost a visible amount of body fat. I just hit 100 consecutive days this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread