What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** FFA Pigeon Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis said:
I worked hard on that thread title. 
I like the thread title but the problem with me is thiscourt order says a bunch of legal stuff about me “showing myself”

Last edited by a moderator:
why do I feel it got changed because he complained about it?
I'm guessing that's what happened -- someone probably reported it.  People get worked up about weird stuff.  Kind of weird since the thread title had to be like 3 years old.

There's a note in the first post about why the mods edited it: ""Edit. Keep title to 1 line and dont call out other posters in the title." 

There are lots of multi-line titles here.  But yeah, probably someone complained.  

We move on.  

Did anyone lose real money on this?   I mean, did anyone give cstu money, and he made off with it?  Just trying to get a bead on the outrage.  Thx.

I'm guessing that's what happened -- someone probably reported it.  People get worked up about weird stuff.  Kind of weird since the thread title had to be like 3 years old.

There's a note in the first post about why the mods edited it: ""Edit. Keep title to 1 line and dont call out other posters in the title." 

There are lots of multi-line titles here.  But yeah, probably someone complained.  

We move on.  
Strange dude. 

We move on.  
my money is on the squizz.  

Can we get a mod to explain why a thread title from a classic that is over 3 years old was changed?

@Joe 8ryant I mean the old thread title poked fun at me (on two separate lines) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was the title changed to appease individuals who can't handle some good natured mocking on an internet football forum? I'm genuinely curious. 

On another even sadder note, alpha male @cstu is gone again. @Peyton Marino, assuming you never got a response? 

Funny how we say we don't even want to collect, just donate a portion of the winnings to a charity and he disappears. I'm truly perplexed how someone can be that big of a piece of garbage.

Can we get a mod to explain why a thread title from a classic that is over 3 years old was changed?

@Joe 8ryant I mean the old thread title poked fun at me (on two separate lines) and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was the title changed to appease individuals who can't handle some good natured mocking on an internet football forum? I'm genuinely curious. 

On another even sadder note, alpha male @cstu is gone again. @Peyton Marino, assuming you never got a response? 

Funny how we say we don't even want to collect, just donate a portion of the winnings to a charity and he disappears. I'm truly perplexed how someone can be that big of a piece of garbage.
nope, looks like he's gone again.

agree the title change is pretty lame. can we at least change it to something more recognizable?  'SHOW YOURSELF' is pretty vague.

nope, looks like he's gone again.

agree the title change is pretty lame. can we at least change it to something more recognizable?  'SHOW YOURSELF' is pretty vague.
I would but I think the mod note in post 1 is pretty clear and I don’t think it can call anyone out. Rules are rules. 

Users who are viewing this thread