What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cincinnati at New England (1 Viewer)

Other than Gronk play on third Bengals been doing a good job in coverage. Brady having all day in pocket as they rush four several times but unable to find anyone.

Walk in TD for Dalton running the option. CIN up 7-3. Pats offense misfiring, Brady taking hits, NE doesn't look so good. 

A lot of James White early. 3 carries, 3 catches. 23 yards. 
Great game for him. Despite two classic JW plays: tackled by bottom of shoe in first quarter, then on this two-minute drill instead of running upfield for first he runs back two yards to get out of bounds and is tackled two yards from the sideline.

Weak illegal contact call. Refs to the rescue. Why am I not surprised?
Horrible call but they have been lame all day. Bengals got drive extender for a weak hands to the head. It happens. Good teams overcome bad calls. Bengals dominated entire game but fell asleep end of half.

Would have been nice to have ball at 40 with 35 sec and two time outs. BB questionable end of half clock management of last few seasons rears its head again.

How is New England allowing this to happen? Where are the Bengals from last week? Green Bay gonna sleep on Dalls too?
Sadly not surprised at all about this Pats defensive showing. Kessler was moving the ball on them last week. Not much pass rush. Missing their best player. That's why I was kind of surprised BB went ultra-convervative end of half and didn't try to get ball back with time to try to at least get a FG. This D looked like it could give up 17-20 easy in second half.

So everyone comes after Gronk but Gronk is only one who gets a taunting penalty. Burfict came from about 20 yards away.

Get some Gronk...strip the uniform off and just slap them across the face with it!

Never thought I could root for them Pats but..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure give him a penalty - that I have no problem but 3 guys also came at him - including Burfict from a long way away. He should also get a call as well.

Sure give him a penalty - that I have no problem but 3 guys also came at him - including Burfict from a long way away. He should also get a call as well.
Yeah it was a total refs needed to just throw a flag on someone to calm things down. My guess is Gronk was pretty fired up from Burfict's cheap shot on Bennett and was letting them know.

ETA:

Cheap shot on Bennett:

https://twitter.com/WAD1980/status/787737396309655552

Last edited by a moderator:
Burfict and Blount should both be suspended. Indefensible. 

Bengals start it, get no flags. Pats retaliate, get flagged. Keeps escalating cause the officials aren't doing their jobs. Blount does his best Burfict impression and rips a dudes hat off. Suspend both of em. Bush league.

Gronk's little dance on Blount's TD at the end was awesome.  Subtle enough to not draw a flag, but enough to annoy the defense. 

Users who are viewing this thread