What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Francisco at Buffalo (1 Viewer)

It's pretty quiet in here...

Are my fellow Bills fans nervous about this being a trap game, like I am. That busted up hand off is exactly the type of thing I have been expecting to happen a few times in this game. 

It's pretty quiet in here...

Are my fellow Bills fans nervous about this being a trap game, like I am. That busted up hand off is exactly the type of thing I have been expecting to happen a few times in this game. 
Yep. Trap game for sure, combined with the uncertainty of Kap starting has me worried.

They sure are playing up the McCoy vs Chip thing... McCoy was on Lebatard's show a week or so ago and he didn't sound like he had any bad feelings toward Chip at all. 

Not to sound insensitive but I've seen Shady holding his knee and shedding tears as if he blew his ACL about 3 times in his career and all three times he's played in the 2nd half.  Hope he's okay and wouldn't doubt if he is.

Fooooookkkk....

The only reason 49ers are in this game was a blown assignment by Gilmore. Kap looks average at best. Bills D looks sluggish.

Hope Shady is ok.

Not to sound insensitive but I've seen Shady holding his knee and shedding tears as if he blew his ACL about 3 times in his career and all three times he's played in the 2nd half.  Hope he's okay and wouldn't doubt if he is.
Nailed it.

Should have been a holding on that punt. The near side gunner's blocker was holding him by the back of the shoulder pads for about 20 yards.

The offense has been good, but penalties have killed them. Hard to keep this moving and have an efficient offense when you're constantly starting in a hole or having first downs wiped out.

Shady might as well be out the way they've been using him in the 2h. 2nd and 4 and you don't run Shady? It's as if the OC doesn't understand his team.

Shady might as well be out the way they've been using him in the 2h. 2nd and 4 and you don't run Shady? It's as if the OC doesn't understand his team.
Or it could be that he's a little banged up.  It's not like the Bills don't feature McCoy enough.

Have a guy on kap the entire time.. he hasnt thrown the ball well... just shadow him. You stop the niner offense.

Horrible no call on that hold damn.

It would be awesome if the refs would go ahead and call holdi against this SF O-line. Bills rushers are being held like crazy every single play.

Tyrone really does make the O-line look good. He's ridiculous getting out of pressure.

amd that's BS. He absolutely grazed Taylor's helmet with his helmet after launching at him.

Users who are viewing this thread