What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Los Angeles at Detroit (1 Viewer)

Our D sucks so bad so their crappy O is doing not bad. We couldn't stop a common cold right now. 

Our O is firing. If we can just make some stops during this game I think we'll eek it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Case Keenum sets Rams record with 19 straight completions.

You cannot stop Case, you can only hope to contain him.

#LionsD

Wow 

New level of apathy from FBGs Lions fans

It's impressive

These team has enough to beat anyone

They have do many defensive problems they're capable of losing to anyone

Its always interesting 

If only our defence could even just be somewhere around average. Even just a little below that would suffice. The offence is just absolutely flying right now. Cooter throws up some really cute plays at times with the shorter passes and pitches to RBs/Tate. Tate has found form, Jones has been on it since the start of the season, even when he doesn't see so much of the ball past two weeks he has taken his chances in the red zone. Boldin is an extremely reliable and solid option on those short to mid passes up the middle. Ebron when fit has been reliable on that front as well. Even Andre Roberts has got in on the action. Our under manned RBs have been good enough most weeks to just keep the opposition honest. Young O line has stuck to its task. Stafford at the helm playing absolutely lights out. Spreading the play about to the open man, good mix of short and deeper stuff. Really in the groove and barely making a bad decision. Even the 4INTs so far this season have mostly not been on him. To me, he looks ready to do something good if we offer him a reasonable D and can keep Cooter somehow ( if Caldwell were to go say ) 

So our D.. It's made some plays in recent weeks but overall has been awful. I know we've been down a few men, but even in saying that I would have hoped for a little more from Austin's D. Maybe it will grow a little into the season with a returning Ansah, and hopefully getting some other bodies back ( Levy especially ). 

As it stands our D simply isn't good enough to support the O enough to make the kind of run needed to get into playoffs as a wildcard. 

Users who are viewing this thread