What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at Washington (1 Viewer)

Boom here we go.  Reed out should help a lot.  Will be interesting how many deep shots to D jax they take

What happened to Philly? They looked great a month ago. Absolutely awful since the Bye. Don't think I'd want to own any of their players.

What happened to Philly? They looked great a month ago. Absolutely awful since the Bye. Don't think I'd want to own any of their players.
Not sure if this is a troll post or not.

Looked great "a month ago" but have been awful in the 1.25 games since? 

:loco:

They looked "awful" for a half against Detroit, and DOMINATED the second half. Today is a divisional rival on the road- never an easy task

this is unbearable.  Our d is awful today and totally gassed.  Hopefully schwartz has some adjustments like he did last week.  Need to hold them to 3 here.

EDT:  OR THAT

Last edited by a moderator:
glad they called him down, and tend to think rolling over a defender like that SHOULD count as down (but it doesn't)

Users who are viewing this thread