What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks stats crew extravaganza (1 Viewer)

Young 8

Footballguy
Bobby Wagner  3 tkls 11 asts

KJ Wright 1 / 6

Ricardo Allen 0 / 6

Tyson Jackson 0 / 5

Grady Jarrett 0 / 7

Deion Jones 1 / 5

LaRoy Reynolds 0 / 7

Falcons were credited with 26 tackles & 46 assists

Seahwaks with 24 & 38.

I've always wondered how the tackle/assist rules could be so loosely enforced. Doesn't the league give the stat crews guidance?  Shouldn't they have some sort of training by video conference or something to make this at least somewhat similar between cities?

Don't they know I needed three more points from KJ wright yesterday?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, refs couldn't care less who gets the credit...frankly neither do the teams, every team has a couple staffers that go back through and,make their own conclusions. Elias sports bureau still corrects the obvious vut,none of,my,leagues recognize stat corrections. Frankly the,only people that care about this is us.  you owe it to yourself to know the,best,stat crews for your players. idpguru.com even has a weekly article on it.

I still don't know how it's possible to have more assists than tackles. Doesn't someone need to start the process before they can be assisted? Seattle math never did add up.

I still don't know how it's possible to have more assists than tackles. Doesn't someone need to start the process before they can be assisted? Seattle math never did add up.
Some crews, like this one, will score a tackle made by two players as 2 assists and no tackles.

The more common is to give one player the tackle and the other the assist.

Dumb, but that's how this happens.  You only get your FP for tackles if your guy gets the opponent all by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread