What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many times in your life have you worn a cape? (1 Viewer)

How many times have you worn a cape?

• Never

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • 1 time

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 2-3 times

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • 4-10 times

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 11-20 times

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Too many to count

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
I take it this excludes Mardi Gras & Halloween? Or attending operas in Vienna or Venice

Last edited by a moderator:
Only when i play catch with my son. I want to send a clear message that unusual hairstyles and sodomy are as cool with me as xenophobia and exploitation.

When I was 8 I tied a sheet around my neck like a cape, went to the park and tied a rope between two trees pretty high up, then tried to act like a superhero and handwalk across the rope from tree to tree. I fell pretty hard on my ### and never wore a ####### cape again.

Only when I'm fighting crime which is about two times a week, unless a holiday falls on Monday.. then just once a week.  

I have worn a cape for Halloween a few times.  As a matter of fact, I am wearing a cape again on this Halloween. 

I am Batman....

I bet I say that way too many times this Halloween. 

:confused:

This a standard garb thing or are you presiding over a bunch of cosplay and Renaissance fair themed weddings?
Standard garb.

Couple:  Do you wear a robe or a suit or something?

Me:  A red cape

Couple:  A cape?  Like a superhero.

Me:  Maybe

Couple:  We're not so sure a cape is appropriate.

Me:  It's what Jesus wants

Including that year I spent successfully impersonating the Count of Novgorod? Three hundred and sixty five.

There was a woman who worked at the grocery store who kept eye sucking me every time I went in there. She just kept giving me these devious looks all the time. So finally one day I saw her outside of the store and asked her name and what her phone number was. It turned out that she was only 21 years old, and when I used to drop her off at her house she made me drop her off at the corner so she could walk the rest of the way because she lived with her mom and wanted to keep me a secret. Anyway, for my birthday she made me this big, homemade birthday card that was like 5 square feet. It was the biggest card I'd ever received in my life. And she also got me a pair of Superman underwear with a little cape that attached to the butt with Velcro.

There was a woman who worked at the grocery store who kept eye sucking me every time I went in there. She just kept giving me these devious looks all the time. So finally one day I saw her outside of the store and asked her name and what her phone number was. It turned out that she was only 21 years old, and when I used to drop her off at her house she made me drop her off at the corner so she could walk the rest of the way because she lived with her mom and wanted to keep me a secret. Anyway, for my birthday she made me this big, homemade birthday card that was like 5 square feet. It was the biggest card I'd ever received in my life. And she also got me a pair of Superman underwear with a little cape that attached to the butt with Velcro.
Careful - there are many situations for which there is no S cape.

Users who are viewing this thread