What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Got a phone call from the year 2029... (1 Viewer)

Godsbrother

Footballguy
Got a message on my land line from a scary voice that claimed to be transmitting from the year 2029.  It said that Hillary started nuclear strikes with help from Israel and WWIII results.   Apparently she and Israel will  also be involved in bacterial warfare in the USA and blame it on China.   The result will be millions of deaths,  birth defects and still borns.

The message went on for 2 minutes and was a bit difficult to understand because of the static (apparently phones in 2029 are worse than they are now).   They said they were sending this transmission to the year 2016 because the only way to prevent this was to stop Hillary Clinton from becoming president.

I don't think it is legit but am afraid that it could be real.   What should I do besides start hiding gas masks?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all fun and games until a nutjob gets this same message and assassinates her.  

Then it will be a party.

That's it!     I'm kind of bummed though -- I thought they chose me as the one that was supposed to deliver this message of salvation to humanity.

:kicksrock:

Could be John Titor again. His story claims he actually joined the military in a formative period in 2029. If the US population is only 88M, it certainly would seem like a (re)formative period.

I'd vote for Trump if they'd just tell me what the numbers for the next Powerball was going to be.

"Quick! We must go back in time and warn humanity in the form of a voicemail on footballguys.com user Godsbrother's answering machine!"

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!??! IT IS CLEARLY A SCAM!#!##!!$@#! THIS IS FEAR MONGERING. IT'S A CALL FROM SOMEONE TODAY IN 2016 TRYING TO GET YOU TO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY!$!#@##!! THE CALL ISN'T REALLY FROM 2029!!!

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!??! IT IS CLEARLY A SCAM!#!##!!$@#! THIS IS FEAR MONGERING. IT'S A CALL FROM SOMEONE TODAY IN 2016 TRYING TO GET YOU TO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY!$!#@##!! THE CALL ISN'T REALLY FROM 2029!!!
Sure.  That's what you Jewish, New World Order, Hillary supporters want us to think.

Yeah, but just to be sure...

That's it!     I'm kind of bummed though -- I thought they chose me as the one that was supposed to deliver this message of salvation to humanity.

:kicksrock:
Chin up. Like TheAristocrat said, that was you calling yourself. And then you posted that recording on clyp to show up in 2016. 

You just haven't done it yet... I mean, you have, you just did it in the future or something. You will have did done it. 

Anyway, you're the man. Our savior. 

Pffft, that's what they said about the moon landing.   Who's laughing now.

Users who are viewing this thread