What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Al-Baghdadi is about to die (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Reports are he is in Mosul holed up. Just a matter of time before they squeeze him out. I wonder if he will allow his capture...I wonder even if he did if the military wouldn't just kill him and be done with it.

Hope he enjoyed that Frontline video of him ascending in that Mosque like he was God...it's been played and rubbed in the Administration's face. This kill of a key ISIS leader and perhaps the biggest would put OBL and AL-B in BO's legacy, couldn't hurt HRC in a somewhat close election.

How long till we get a report or some kind of gross picture of his dead body? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports are he is in Mosul holed up. Just a matter of time before they squeeze him out. I wonder if he will allow his capture...I wonder even if he did if the military wouldn't just kill him and be done with it.

Hope he enjoyed that Frontline video of him ascending in that Mosque like he was God...it's been played and rubbed in the Administration's face. This kill of a key ISIS leader and perhaps the biggest would put OBL and AL-B in BO's legacy, couldn't hurt HRC in a somewhat close election.

How long till we get a report or some kind of gross picture of his dead body? 
Not a minute too soon.

As much as he would like to shoot a few last home videos to send messages to the troops, I'm betting there is no way in or out right now of the city or where they have hunkered down. If they can get him verified within a certain block I am assuming Obama is on stand by with his drones and a personal remote in the Oval Office to personally drop a gift from him. 

We have approximately 100 special forces there reinforcing the Iraq Army.

Does this mean some cell somewhere is going to launch an attack in a city like Paris or somewhere?  Everytime we make a kill or capture like this it seems to trigger a terror response.

I'd think he'd left for Raqqa a long time ago
Agree, can't believe that idiot would stick around. I saw a report that they thought there were about 3,000 ISIS staying behind just causing a delaying action as the important folk get out. They expect the city to loaded with IED's. Sounds like a hoot.

Should we give thoughts & prayers like our politicians, since they obviously carry no weight?

Does this mean some cell somewhere is going to launch an attack in a city like Paris or somewhere?  Everytime we make a kill or capture like this it seems to trigger a terror response.
It's probably too close to the election and holiday season to force it.  They have some prime gathering dates coming up soon.  But who knows with these people...

He's long gone from Mosul, imo. When was the last confirmed sighting or alleged appearance of him?

Users who are viewing this thread