What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any 2nd Generation FBG's Here? (1 Viewer)

I have shown my boys (12, 14) some of the posts on here that are funny, but clean. They like it, but I am in no way ready for them to be here on their own!!!

I have shown my boys (12, 14) some of the posts on here that are funny, but clean. They like it, but I am in no way ready for them to be here on their own!!!
That is about the age I started posting here, but most of it was getting advice in the assistant coach forum

That is about the age I started posting here, but most of it was getting advice in the assistant coach forum
99.99% of the time I am in FFA, so that is what I was thinking about when I read 'here.' I might let them look elsewhere if they had in interest, but I don't think I could just block the FFA.

Users who are viewing this thread