Wonder how many of ATO's LUs will have S Adams in them :P

Cash LU

JNel/Lowry

Wade/Olap

WChand/Wiggs

Sacir/BPortis

SAdams

3 GPP LUs

Westy/JNel                                   Drag/DAng                  TJMcCOn/JNel

Wade/Kilp                                    Booker/Barton              Olap/THJ

Butler/Otto                                   RobCov/HBarnes         TJW/Crowder

BPortis/Favors                             Markif/Ibaka                Jokic/BPortis

Oakafor                                        BLopez                        KAT

If I do any (big "if" -- I'm prepping for a slew of 7 year olds spending the night tonight), none. The big bulls dominate the Lakers. Stretchy guys are just good against them.  

Made it thru to the last survivor round-glad it isn't today cause its my wifes bday and our bowling night so wont be playing .

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Raging weasel said:

Made it thru to the last survivor round-glad it isn't today cause its my wifes bday and our bowling night so wont be playing .

Good luck. It's just a big GPP with everyone guaranteed of at least a double-up now. I bet there will be some bat#### crazy lineups entered 

15 hours ago, Tennessee_ATO said:

If I do any (big "if" -- I'm prepping for a slew of 7 year olds spending the night tonight), none. The big bulls dominate the Lakers. Stretchy guys are just good against them.  

Ha! 43 FD points in 31 minutes. I guess even stretchy 5's are dominating them now. 

Another terrible night, $39 in, zero out, can't keep this pace up much longer, one more week tops and I'll just shut it down till MBL

Right now I have the anti-Midas touch, my players either under preforms, get hurt mid game or get scratched 5 minutes after lock.  Scaling down to $20 worth of GPPs only moving forward till this streak ends or I shut it down

6 hours ago, Megla said:

Another terrible night, $39 in, zero out, can't keep this pace up much longer, one more week tops and I'll just shut it down till MBL

Right now I have the anti-Midas touch, my players either under preforms, get hurt mid game or get scratched 5 minutes after lock.  Scaling down to $20 worth of GPPs only moving forward till this streak ends or I shut it down

Damn, that sucks. You really have been cold lately. I had a decent little stretch before the ASB to get me out of the wilderness. Maybe your stretch is coming. 

Sheesh. GS gets Brooklyn at home tonight. Do we fade the whole debacle, look at bench guys, or play it like a normal game? I can't see this being anything but a curb-stomping. 

Assuming LBJ misses or is limited, this is where I am. Mike says this is 307. His math-preferred are all 312-ish tho. 

Steph/Irving -- Durant being out makes me feel ok w/ Steph. Irving's usage should be high w/ LBJ out or limited. 

Korver/Wade -- See Irving for Korver. Cle's defense sucks when they're 100% and Chi is a mess outside of Butler and Wade. 

Wiggins/RHJ -- Houston is bad defensively and wants to play st pace, which Minn likes to do as well. Everyone is out for BKN, so why not RHJ? I'm pretty sure I haven't played him all year. 

Saric/Gordon -- These guys should get ample usage after trades/injuries on their teams. 

R. Lopez -- It's Cleveland.  

LOL,BLEEP ME

Trying to do do too much and play DSF, not good, starting MBarnes in your early GPP LU, even worse 😎😤

Yea, I knows how to play NBA DSF, I is sooooooo good at it 😠

16 minutes ago, Megla said:

LOL,BLEEP ME

Trying to do do too much and play DSF, not good, starting MBarnes in your early GPP LU, even worse 😎😤

Yea, I knows how to play NBA DSF, I is sooooooo good at it 😠

Oof. I was shocked they released him because he's such a good locker room guy and role-model for the young guys. 🙄

42 minutes ago, Tennessee_ATO said:

Oof. I was shocked they released him because he's such a good locker room guy and role-model for the young guys. 🙄

He is owned by 11% of owners in the early slate, guess I'm not the only idiot 😇

42 minutes ago, Megla said:

He is owned by 11% of owners in the early slate, guess I'm not the only idiot 😇

Sheesh. I should have played the early slate. Of course an 11% edge still likely isn't enough to help me. Lord knows it wasn't Thursday.