What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 1st annual HOOPSGUYS memorial fantasy basketball leeg (1 Viewer)

wait so theres doods in this league that have mutiple leagues and are competitive.  I thought it would be a bunch of guys me who havent watched the nba in 10 years

you bet thousands on basketball last year, pretty sure you caught some of the games
False.. maybe a total of 60 minutes for the entire year.  For some reason I can bet on basketball and baseball pitcher k props and not watch and not care, but for footballl i need to watch every second

get in here. I'm pretty sure i will do ok for rounds 1 and 2, then i will spend the rest of the time looking for Dikembe Mutumbo and Iverson in the player pool. Glad this is an online draft and not a live one or i think i would call out a lot of retired players to draft

looks like 14 teams.

Roto

snake draft tongiht at 9et

$50 buy-in (anybody want to setup a leaguesafe?)

you can see roster requirements on the site

I guess these are still subject to change as ~6 owners haven't responded to the survey, but that what it's looking like now.

The draft should be scheduled tonight for 9 Eastern (3.5 hours from now).  Frosti says the email said different but I looked at the league website and it says 9.  Let me know if you don't see the same.

Make sure you understand how a Roto league works if you've never played before.  You get points from 1-14 for each category (PTS 3PTRS STL BLK REB ASSISTS FG% FT% TO).  So if you rank 1st in the league in PTS, you will get 14 for that.  If you rank last, you will get 1 point.  It is in your best interest to try to be balanced and compete in every category, imo.

there is an 82 game limit at each roster slot, so once you have someone play 82 games at PG, you can no longer start someone in that slot.

there is an 82 game limit at each roster slot, so once you have someone play 82 games at PG, you can no longer start someone in that slot.
lol i have no idea what any of this means. Lost a good amount today, i'm cool throwing another $50 out the window while i am at it  :toilet:

#######, you played in a roto baseball league with me thaqt just ended a month ago.

paypal is fine.  are you volunteering to hold the monies?  
i vote to send the winnings to Swirve. See if we can double it or triple by the end of the season

Users who are viewing this thread