What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL-myfantasyleagues- a F UP (1 Viewer)

shadrap

Footballguy
don't know if just my league but they processed waivers today 2 hours earlier than our league set up.  Talk about a cluster as guys know what was bid, etc. & I think we are doing a re-do w/ deadline tomorrow.  Anybody else with this problem?

don't know if just my league but they processed waivers today 2 hours earlier than our league set up.  Talk about a cluster as guys know what was bid, etc. & I think we are doing a re-do w/ deadline tomorrow.  Anybody else with this problem?
are you the commissioner? did you check the league calendar to make sure waivers time wasn't changed?

Ours are supposed to run at 8PM (4 minutes ago) and I don't see any activity yet.  Another league has already processed.

Edit - n/m, they ran at 8, but the website didn't show them until a few minutes later.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay,seems to be isolated to our league & maybe the commish did FU but he says he didn't.  Was just giving a heads up if it was widespread.  thanx for responding so quick.

kudos guys!

& dudettes.

okay,seems to be isolated to our league & maybe the commish did FU but he says he didn't.  Was just giving a heads up if it was widespread.  thanx for responding so quick.

kudos guys!

& dudettes.
Maybe changed time zone? I've updated that in the past when I didn't realize it was wrong and it changes times on the site.

update:  commish admits he was in "altered states"  mode & pressed some wrong stuff at 1:30 AM on Weds.

Users who are viewing this thread